UPL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||12.64%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.817|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-275.31M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||67.03%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||28.89%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 3 Ways Natural Gas Can Make You Rich Fool Dec 10
- Ultra Petroleum Prices $450M Notes - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 9
- 2:53 pm Ultra Petroleum prices private placement of $450.0 mln aggregate principal amount of 5.75% senior unsecured notes due 2018 at par Briefing.com Dec 6
- Ultra Petroleum Corp. Announces Pricing of $450.0 Million Senior Note Offering noodls Dec 6
- 1 Sign Chesapeake is Serious About Financial Discipline Fool Dec 5
- Ultra Petroleum to Offer Senior Notes - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 3
- Ultra Petroleum: Staying with our Neutral Thesis - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 2
- Ultra Petroleum Corp. -- Moody's rates Ultra Petroleum's new senior notes B2; assigns Ba3 CFR Moody's Dec 2
- 3 Reasons to Buy Southwestern Energy Fool Dec 2
- ULTRA PETROLEUM CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Other Events Dec 2
UPL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Ultra Petroleum is up 9.32% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Chesapeake Energy up 60.31%, and Southwestern Energy up 13.41%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for UPL
Pro Report PDF for UPL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download UPL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring UPL
Did Ultra Petroleum make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Ultra Petroleum Corp. is an independent exploration and production company focused on developing its long-life natural gas reserves in the Green River Basin of southwest Wyoming – the Pinedale and Jonah Fields and is in the early exploration and development stages in the Appalachian Basin of Pennsylvania. The company’s head office is in Houston, Texas, with an operations office in Denver, Colorado and field offices in Pinedale, Wyoming and Wellsboro, Pennsylvania. The company was founded on November 14, 1979.