UPI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.2736|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-5.934M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||87.61%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-34.31%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
PR Newswire07/24 16:01
PR Newswire06/30 07:00
PR Newswire06/16 07:00
|09/12/2013||Misc||AGM Event for Uroplasty, Inc.|
UPI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Uroplasty is up 13.33% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 19.81%, Abiomed up 7.97%, and Artventive Medical Group up 0.00%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for UPI
Portfolio Strategies Featuring UPI
Did Uroplasty make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Medical Devices
- Company Website: http://www.uroplasty.com
- IR Website: http://investor.uroplasty.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=107389&p=irol-IRHome
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Minnesota
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Minnesota
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: March 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: March 31, 2014
- NAICS: Surgical and Medical Instrument Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 339112
- NAICS Industry: Medical Equipment and Supplies Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Uroplasty Inc a medical device company. It develops, manufactures and markets innovative, proprietary products for the treatment of voiding dysfunctions.
UPI Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("UPI","name")
- Description: =YCI("UPI","description")
- Sector: =YCI("UPI","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("UPI","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("UPI","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.