UNXL Key Stats
SA Breaking News11/14 13:03
|11/06/2014 16:30 EST||Misc||UniPixel, Inc. Q3 2014 Earnings Conference Call|
|11/06/2014||Earnings||UniPixel, Inc. Q3 2014 Earnings Release|
UNXL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Uni-pixel is down 57.13% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 17.63%, Advanced Energy down 14.82%, and Maxwell Technologies up 49.15%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for UNXL
Portfolio Strategies Featuring UNXL
Did Uni-pixel make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Electronic Components
- Company Website: http://www.unipixel.com
- IR Website: http://www.unipixel.com/home/investors/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Texas
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Other Electronic Component Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 334419
- NAICS Industry: Semiconductor and Other Electronic Component Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Uni-pixel, Inc., is a production stage company. It delivers Performance Engineered Film(tm) (PEF) products to the display, touch screen and flexible electronics market segments.
UNXL Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("UNXL","name")
- Description: =YCI("UNXL","description")
- Sector: =YCI("UNXL","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("UNXL","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("UNXL","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.