UNTD Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-1.71%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-3.401|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-33.33%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-43.80M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||48.84%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-27.03%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||4.38%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Ask Matt: Why did United Online spin off FTD? Nov 20
- UNITED ONLINE INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Nov 19
- Classmates® Launches Yuletide Yearbooks Sweepstakes Business Wire Nov 19
- Insider Trading Alert - NDAQ, UNTD, MS, SLH And OPK Traded By Insiders Nov 18
- United Online, Inc. (UNTD) Enters Overbought Territory Nov 13
- United Online, Inc. (UNTD) Enters Overbought Territory - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 13
- UNITED ONLINE INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Nov 12
- UNITED ONLINE INC Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Completion of Acquisition or Dispos Nov 6
- What's the Deal With United Online's Jump? Fool Nov 6
- Perilous Reversal Stock: United Online (UNTD) Nov 6
UNTD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). United Online is up 139.1% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Blucora up 96.50%, and Autobytel up 204.9%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for UNTD
Pro Strategies Featuring UNTD
Did United Online make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
United Online, Inc. offers consumer products and services over the Internet through its brands, including FTD, Interflora, Memory Lane, Classmates, StayFriends, NetZero and MyPoints. The company operates through three business segments: FTD, Content and Media and Communications. The FTD Segment provides floral related products and services for consumers and retail florists, as well as for other retail locations offering floral products in the U.S., Canada, the UK, and the Republic of Ireland. The Content and Media segment offers online nostalgia services and online loyalty marketing services. The Communications segment provides Internet access, email, Internet security, and web hosting services. United Online was founded on September 25, 2001 and is headquartered in Woodland Hills, California.