UNTD Key Stats
- Is Groupon A Risky Investment? Wall St. Cheat Sheet Jun 10
- [video] Ratings Moves: TLLP, SAVE, KMI Jun 7
- United Online Inc. Stock Downgraded (UNTD) Jun 7
- United Online (UNTD) Passes Through 6% Yield Mark May 30
- United Online announces favorable ruling in U.K. May 21
- High Court of England and Wales Rules in Favor of United Online Subsidiaries Int... May 21
- Is Groupon On the Road to Recovery? Wall St. Cheat Sheet May 16
- United Online to Present at 14th Annual B. Riley & Co. Investor Conference on Ma... May 13
- 7 Top M/Y Technology Dogs Track 6.3% To 48% Gains In April May 13
- [video] Mother's Day: War of the Roses May 9
UNTD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). United Online is up 111.0% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, SouFun up 58.13%, and Autobytel up 22.08%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for UNTD
Pro Report PDF for UNTD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download UNTD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring UNTD
Did United Online make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
United Online, Inc. offers consumer products and services over the Internet through its brands, including FTD, Interflora, Memory Lane, Classmates, StayFriends, NetZero and MyPoints. The company operates through three business segments: FTD, Content and Media and Communications. The FTD Segment provides floral related products and services for consumers and retail florists, as well as for other retail locations offering floral products in the U.S., Canada, the UK, and the Republic of Ireland. The Content and Media segment offers online nostalgia services and online loyalty marketing services. The Communications segment provides Internet access, email, Internet security, and web hosting services. United Online was founded on September 25, 2001 and is headquartered in Woodland Hills, California.