UNP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||4.30%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||9.074|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||13.24%|
|Net Income (TTM)||4.25B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||68.37%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||20.65%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.94%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 5 Stocks Dragging In The Services Sector The Street Dec 10
- Stock Market News for December 9, 2013 - Market News Zacks Dec 9
- Insider Trading Alert - UNP, ETFC, LHO, HTWR And TDS Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 9
- Be Greedy When Others Are Fearful Fool Dec 8
- Union Pacific: Let This Low-Yielding Train Come Into The Station, Then Board It Seeking Alpha Dec 7
- Could contested technology have prevented the Metro-North train disaster? The Verge Dec 6
- Union Pacific Corp (UNP): Today's Featured Transportation Winner The Street Dec 6
- 5 Stocks Pushing The Services Sector Higher The Street Dec 6
- Aaron's to Buy Back $125M Shares - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- Union Pacific's Response Management Communications Center Awarded Elite CALEA Accreditation noodls Dec 5
UNP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Union Pacific is up 33.92% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, CSX up 44.02%, and Norfolk Southern up 49.89%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for UNP
Pro Report PDF for UNP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download UNP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring UNP
Did Union Pacific make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
The Union Pacific Railroad, headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska, is the largest railroad network in the United States. James R. Young is president, CEO and Chairman. UP's route map covers most of the central and western United States west of Chicago and New Orleans. As of December 31, 2008 UP operates on 32,012 miles of track, of which it owns outright 26,171 miles . Both numbers represent the highest amount of any railroad currently operating in the United States. It has achieved this size as a result of purchasing a large number of other railroads, notably the Missouri Pacific, Chicago and North Western, Western Pacific, Missouri-Kansas-Texas, and the Southern Pacific . Currently, Union Pacific owns 26% of Ferromex while Grupo Mexico owns the remaining 74%. Union Pacific Corporation was founded in 1862.