UNM Key Stats
- Disability benefits help new moms protect their paychecks while they focus on th... May 21
- Colonial Life Survey Shows Personal Benefits Counseling Improves Understanding Business Wire May 21
- [$$] The Safest Insurers Right Now May 17
- Comparison Of 3 S&P 500 Dividend-Paying Accident And Health Insurance Providers May 16
- Unum recognized for focus on clear benefits communication Business Wire May 16
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Unum Group (UNM) to Underperform Street Insider May 16
- Unum helps businesses navigate health care reform with new guides, updated web s... May 14
- Unum Group Stock Hits New 52-Week High (UNM) May 14
- Analyst Favorites With Strong Buyback Activity: Unum Group Ranks As a Top Pick May 8
- UNUM GROUP Financials May 8
UNM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Unum Group is up 43.81% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.95%, Aflac up 47.00%, and Employers up 52.39%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for UNM
Pro Report PDF for UNM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download UNM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring UNM
Did Unum Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Unum is a Chattanooga, Tennessee-based insurance company previously named UnumProvident, which was formed from the merger of two competing insurance companies, Unum of Portland, Maine, and Provident Life and Accident Insurance Company of Chattanooga. It is currently the largest disability insurance company worldwide. Unum provides employee benefits including disability insurance, critical illness insurance, long-term care insurance and life insurance. The firm operates it business through five segments: Unum U.S., Unum UK, Colonial Life, Individual Disability-Closed Block and Corporate and Others. The company was founded in 1848.