UNM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-3.31%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.245|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-6.02%|
|Net Income (TTM)||870.80M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.10%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.69%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- New guide gives employers tools to support employees with cancer noodls Dec 6
- MassEcon recognizes Unum for commitment to Worcester noodls Dec 6
- UNM Crosses Below Key Price/Book Valuation Level Dec 3
- Insider Trading Alert - UNM, IVZ And AYR Traded By Insiders Nov 19
- Life Insurers May See More Upside from Taper, Says Deutsche Bank (MET) (LNC) (PFG) (UNM) (TMK) Street Insider Nov 15
- Colonial Life survey shows workers would spend more time researching car purchases than insurance Business Wire Nov 12
- Insider Trading Alert - JLL, UNM, SLB And AYR Traded By Insiders Nov 11
- US midday: Barclays still sees Fed tapering starting in March Nov 8
- Unum Beats on Q3 Earnings, Misses Revs - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 5
- Sterne Agee Upgrades Unum Group (UNM) to Buy Street Insider Nov 5
UNM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Unum is up 69.37% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Aflac up 26.97%, and Employers Holdings up 69.81%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for UNM
Pro Report PDF for UNM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download UNM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring UNM
Did Unum make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Unum is a Chattanooga, Tennessee-based insurance company previously named UnumProvident, which was formed from the merger of two competing insurance companies, Unum of Portland, Maine, and Provident Life and Accident Insurance Company of Chattanooga. It is currently the largest disability insurance company worldwide. Unum provides employee benefits including disability insurance, critical illness insurance, long-term care insurance and life insurance. The firm operates it business through five segments: Unum U.S., Unum UK, Colonial Life, Individual Disability-Closed Block and Corporate and Others. The company was founded in 1848.