UNH Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||12.17%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||5.290|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||2.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||5.442B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||25.63%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.13%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.51%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Aetna Boosts Dividend - Analyst Blog Zacks 2:40 PM
- 3 Obamacare Numbers That Really Don't Count (And 1 That Absolutely Does) Fool Dec 8
- 3 Big Impacts From Obamacare on America's Largest Health Insurers Fool Dec 7
- Obamacare Lawsuits: Is the Affordable Care Act in Jeopardy? Fool Dec 6
- 3 Obamacare Questions That Have Yet to Be Answered Fool Dec 6
- 'Marriage Penalty' in Obamacare Could Make You "Significiantly Worse Off": AEI's Hassett The Daily Ticker Dec 6
- Cisco and Intel Are Buy-Rated Dow Stocks to Own The Street Dec 6
- UnitedHealth Group Recognized as One of America's 50 Most Community-Minded Companies in The Civic 50 Rankings noodls Dec 5
- UnitedHealth Group Recognized as One of America’s 50 Most Community-Minded Companies in The Civic 50 Rankings Business Wire Dec 5
- UnitedHealth Group Inc (UNH): Today's Featured Health Services Laggard The Street Dec 5
UNH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). UnitedHealth Group is up 40.67% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.74%, WellPoint up 64.66%, and Aetna up 55.74%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for UNH
Pro Report PDF for UNH
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download UNH Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring UNH
Did UnitedHealth Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
UnitedHealth Group Incorporated is a diversified managed health care company headquartered in Minnetonka, Minnesota, USA. It is No. 22 on Fortune magazines top 500 companies in the United States. UnitedHealth Group offers a spectrum of products and services through two operating businesses: United Healthcare and Optum. Through its family of subsidiaries and divisions, UnitedHealth Group serves approximately 70 million individuals nationwide. In 2011, the company posted a net earnings of $5.142 billion.