UNH Key Stats
- UnitedHealthcare IRONKIDS Florida Energizes Youth About Healthy Living Through “... May 18
- 4 Stocks Celebrating Medicare Advantage's Surprise Surge May 18
- Health Plans Cautious On Where To Sell Obamacare Coverage May 18
- UnitedHealth Slow to Fix Military Care Backlog: Pentagon May 17
- Two states say 2014 Obamacare insurance costs on low side May 17
- UnitedHealth Group Acts to Support Texans Affected by Tornadoes Business Wire May 17
- Microsoft Xbox 360 Stays On Top and 2 More Dow Movers to Watch May 17
- 4 Stocks Celebrating Medicare Advantage's Surprise Surge Fool May 17
- Dow Today: UnitedHealth Group (UNH) Leads The Day Higher, Walt Disney (DIS) Lags May 16
- Wall Street Transcript Interview with Brian LeClaire, Senior Vice President and ... May 16
UNH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). UnitedHealth Group is up 18.22% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.68%, Aetna up 55.64%, and WellPoint up 22.03%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for UNH
Pro Report PDF for UNH
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download UNH Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring UNH
Did UnitedHealth Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
UnitedHealth Group Incorporated is a diversified managed health care company headquartered in Minnetonka, Minnesota, USA. It is No. 22 on Fortune magazines top 500 companies in the United States. UnitedHealth Group offers a spectrum of products and services through two operating businesses: United Healthcare and Optum. Through its family of subsidiaries and divisions, UnitedHealth Group serves approximately 70 million individuals nationwide. In 2011, the company posted a net earnings of $5.142 billion.