UNH Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||12.17%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||5.290|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||2.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||5.442B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||25.63%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.13%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.55%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 3 Obamacare Questions That Have Yet to Be Answered Fool 2:10 PM
- Cisco and Intel Are Buy-Rated Dow Stocks to Own The Street 7:38 AM
- UnitedHealth Group Inc (UNH): Today's Featured Health Services Laggard The Street Dec 5
- UnitedHealth Falls Victim to the Dow's Drop and Obamacare Fool Dec 4
- UnitedHealth Outlook Grim, Shares Down - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 4
- UnitedHealth (UNH) Target Price Lifted to $86 at Jefferies Following Analyst Day Street Insider Dec 4
- Obamacare Enrollment: 3 Things to Expect in December Fool Dec 3
- Morning Dow Report: Why Disney, DuPont, and UnitedHealth Group All Fell Fool Dec 3
- Aetna Forms Another ACO - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 3
- Ex-Dividend Alert: 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: FGP, NGG, LEA, SWK, UNH The Street Dec 3
UNH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). UnitedHealth Group is up 39.86% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, WellPoint up 64.48%, and Aetna up 53.73%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for UNH
Pro Report PDF for UNH
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download UNH Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring UNH
Did UnitedHealth Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
UnitedHealth Group Incorporated is a diversified managed health care company headquartered in Minnetonka, Minnesota, USA. It is No. 22 on Fortune magazines top 500 companies in the United States. UnitedHealth Group offers a spectrum of products and services through two operating businesses: United Healthcare and Optum. Through its family of subsidiaries and divisions, UnitedHealth Group serves approximately 70 million individuals nationwide. In 2011, the company posted a net earnings of $5.142 billion.