UNF Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||12.97%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||5.836|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||34.01%|
|Net Income (TTM)||116.68M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||38.18%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.66%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.15%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Enhancing Your Brand Can Energize Sales PR Newswire Dec 5
- Why Drivers Drive the Profitability of Uniform Rental Companies Fool Dec 3
- UniFirst to Present at JP Morgan Conference noodls Nov 5
- UNIFIRST CORP Files SEC form 10-K, Annual Report Oct 30
- UniFirst Corp. (UNF) Declares $0.0375 Quarterly Dividend; 0.1% Yield Street Insider Oct 28
- UniFirst Declares Regular Cash Dividends noodls Oct 28
- UniFirst Named a "Best Company" to Sell For noodls Oct 28
- Unifirst Corp. (UNF) Tops Q4 EPS by 12c; Issues Light FY14 Outlook Street Insider Oct 23
- UniFirst Corporation Plans to Announce Fourth Quarter Results on October 23, 2013 Business Wire Sep 16
- UNF Ex-Dividend Reminder - 9/6/13 Sep 4
UNF Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). UniFirst is up 38.71% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, American Apparel up 17.82%, and Delta Apparel up 20.82%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for UNF
Pro Report PDF for UNF
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download UNF Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring UNF
Did UniFirst make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
UniFirst Corp. designs, manufactures, personalizes, rents, cleans, delivers, and sells a wide range of uniforms and protective clothing, including shirts, pants, jackets, coveralls, lab coats, smocks, aprons and specialized protective wear, such as flame resistant and high visibility garments. The company also rents industrial wiping products, floor mats, facility service products, restroom supplies, and other non-garment items, and provides first aid cabinet services and other safety supplies to a variety of manufacturers, retailers and service companies. Its major portion of business is uniform rental service programs. The company operates business through six segments: U.S. Rental and Cleaning, Canadian Rental and Cleaning, Manufacturing, Specialty Garments Rental and Cleaning, First Aid and Corporate. UniFirst was founded in 1936 and is headquartered in Wilmington, Massachusetts.