UNF Key Stats
- UniFirst: This Uniform Company Could Rise 15% This Summer Jun 9
- Are You Missing Something Easy at UniFirst? Fool Jun 5
- Unifirst About To Put More Money In Your Pocket (UNF) Jun 5
- UniFirst Corporation Plans to Announce Third Quarter Results on June 26, 2013 Business Wire Jun 4
- UniFirst Sends 'Care Packages' to U.S. Soldiers Serving in Middle East PR Newswire May 29
- UniFirst Recognized for Outstanding Financial Performance...25 Years in a Row PR Newswire May 21
- Bespoke's Hickey Says Focus on Domestic Equities (Audio) May 8
- Moisture Management Apparel not Just for Athletes PR Newswire May 6
- Can You Trust the Cash Flow at UniFirst? Fool May 2
- Four Areas To Consider With Cintas Fool Apr 30
UNF Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). UniFirst Corporation is up 67.44% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, American Apparel up 128.2%, and Nahdree Group up 0.00%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for UNF
Pro Report PDF for UNF
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download UNF Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring UNF
Did UniFirst Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
UniFirst Corp. designs, manufactures, personalizes, rents, cleans, delivers, and sells a wide range of uniforms and protective clothing, including shirts, pants, jackets, coveralls, lab coats, smocks, aprons and specialized protective wear, such as flame resistant and high visibility garments. The company also rents industrial wiping products, floor mats, facility service products, restroom supplies, and other non-garment items, and provides first aid cabinet services and other safety supplies to a variety of manufacturers, retailers and service companies. Its major portion of business is uniform rental service programs. The company operates business through six segments: U.S. Rental and Cleaning, Canadian Rental and Cleaning, Manufacturing, Specialty Garments Rental and Cleaning, First Aid and Corporate. UniFirst was founded in 1936 and is headquartered in Wilmington, Massachusetts.