UMPQ Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1.96%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.8933|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-4.55%|
|Net Income (TTM)||101.05M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||18.77%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.25%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Umpqua Bank Named Most Admired Financial Services Company in Oregon for Ninth Consecutive Year noodls Dec 6
- UMPQUA HOLDINGS CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 6
- $2B Banking Deal Faces Integration Hurdles Fox Business Oct 31
- Culture Clash Ahead? $2B Banking Deal Faces Integration Hurdles Oct 31
- Short Interest In Umpqua Holdings Expands By 20.8% Oct 25
- UMPQUA HOLDINGS CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhi Oct 17
- Umpqua Holdings Corp (UMPQ) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c Street Insider Oct 16
- Umpqua Holdings Reports Third Quarter 2013 Results Business Wire Oct 16
- Q3 2013 Umpqua Holdings Corporation Earnings Release - After Market Close Oct 16
- Umpqua Holdings Stock Sees Short Interest Increase 185.8% Oct 11
UMPQ Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Umpqua Holdings is up 60.65% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Preferred Bank up 41.28%, and Sterling Financial up 66.56%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for UMPQ
Pro Report PDF for UMPQ
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download UMPQ Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring UMPQ
Did Umpqua Holdings make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Umpqua Holdings Corporation is a financial holding company based in downtown Portland, Oregon, United States. Headquarters are in the Umpqua Bank Plaza, formerly the headquarters of the Benj. Franklin Savings and Loan. The firm has two principal operating subsidiaries, Umpqua Bank, and Umpqua Investments, formerly Strand, Atkinson, Williams and York. The company operates through three segments: Community Banking, Mortgage Banking and Wealth Management. The company has a strategic alliance with Ferguson Wellman Capital Management. Umpqua Holdings Corporation was founded in 1953.