UMPQ Key Stats
- Umpqua Holdings (UMPQ) Raises Quarterly Dividend 50% to $0.15; 4.4% Yield Street Insider May 20
- Umpqua Holdings Corp (UMPQ) Declares $0.05 Special Dividend; 0.4% Yield Street Insider May 20
- 3 Good-Yielding Stocks In An Uptrend Trading Below Book Value May 13
- UMPQUA HOLDINGS CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure May 7
- Umpqua Holdings Breaks Above 200-Day Moving Average - Bullish for UMPQ May 6
- UMPQUA HOLDINGS CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 2
- Umpqua Private Bank Expands Into Puget Sound Region, Hires Elise Fortin to Lead ... May 1
- UMPQUA HOLDINGS CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events Apr 22
- Umpqua Holdings' CEO Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Apr 18
- UMPQUA HOLDINGS CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Con... Apr 18
UMPQ Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Umpqua Holdings Corporation is up 13.66% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.59%, Cathay General Bancorp up 33.10%, and CVB Financial Corporation up 11.35%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for UMPQ
Pro Report PDF for UMPQ
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download UMPQ Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring UMPQ
Did Umpqua Holdings Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Umpqua Holdings Corporation is a financial holding company based in downtown Portland, Oregon, United States. Headquarters are in the Umpqua Bank Plaza, formerly the headquarters of the Benj. Franklin Savings and Loan. The firm has two principal operating subsidiaries, Umpqua Bank, and Umpqua Investments, formerly Strand, Atkinson, Williams and York. The company operates through three segments: Community Banking, Mortgage Banking and Wealth Management. The company has a strategic alliance with Ferguson Wellman Capital Management. Umpqua Holdings Corporation was founded in 1953.