UMBF Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||10.97%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.967|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||29.69%|
|Net Income (TTM)||120.36M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||16.62%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.49%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Insider Trading Alert - RJF, DXCM, UMBF, JAH And URS Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 5
- Ex-Dividends To Watch: 4 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: PPR, UMBF, NBR, PPL The Street Dec 5
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: UMB Financial, CNO Financial and Mentor Graphics Dec 4
- Insider Trading Alert - UPS, UMBF And TRV Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 3
- Insider Trading Alert - TRS, CW, UMBF And OPK Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 2
- Insider Trading Alert - FULT, SF, UMBF And GPS Traded By Insiders The Street Nov 27
- Insider Trading Alert - MSCC, DLX, BRE, UMBF And OPK Traded By Insiders Nov 25
- Wells Fargo Starts UMB Financial (UMBF) at Market Perform Street Insider Nov 25
- Insider Trading Alert - MEMP, IBKR, Y, SMTC And UMBF Traded By Insiders Nov 22
- Insider Trading Alert - UMBF, WAB, SUSQ, DLR And CLX Traded By Insiders Nov 19
UMBF Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). UMB Financial is up 41.01% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.53%, Associated Banc up 31.34%, and Hancock Holding up 10.61%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for UMBF
Pro Report PDF for UMBF
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download UMBF Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring UMBF
Did UMB Financial make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
UMB Financial Corporation is an American financial services company based in Kansas City, Missouri with operations in seven, mostly Midwestern, states. The company owns commercial banks, a brokerage company, a community development corporation, a consulting company, a mutual fund servicing company, and 16 other subsidiaries. It operates mainly through four subsidiaries: UMB Bank NA, UMB Bank Colorado NA, UMB National Bank and UMB Bank Arizona. These banks offer a full range of banking services such as international banking, investment and cash management and a full range of trust activities for individuals, estates, business corporations, governmental bodies and public authorities. It was founded by William Thronton Kemper in1913.