ULTI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||24.78%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.7705|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||37.50%|
|Net Income (TTM)||22.02M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||58.92%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.11%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- AAA Carolinas Leverages Ultimate Software’s Person-Centric HCM Technology to Unify Information and Processes noodls Dec 6
- Maybe Thanksgiving was peak of bull market: Pro CNBC Dec 5
- Ultimate Software Wins Gold in “Best in Biz” Awards 2013 Business Wire Nov 21
- A Wall Street Transcript Interview with Alex Zukin, a Research Analyst Covering the Enterprise Software as a Service Sector with Stephens Inc.: Transition Phase Drives Enterprise Application Software Growth Wall Street Transcript Nov 19
- Leading Sports Entertainment Firm Selects Ultimate Software’s UltiPro for Human Capital Management noodls Nov 15
- Insider Trading Alert - USTR, HTA, ARW, INT And ULTI Traded By Insiders Nov 13
- ULTIMATE SOFTWARE GROUP INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 8
- Insider Trading Alert - SYK, ULTI, PLCM, THOR And MU Traded By Insiders Nov 5
- Ultimate Software Group, Inc. (ULTI) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Offers Guidance Street Insider Oct 29
- New Lifetime High Reached By Ultimate Software Group (ULTI) Oct 28
ULTI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Ultimate Software Group is up 68.68% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, CSG Systems International up 57.98%, and Oracle up 12.22%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ULTI
Pro Report PDF for ULTI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ULTI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ULTI
Did Ultimate Software Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Ultimate Software Group, Inc. is a leading provider of comprehensive human capital management SaaS solutions for global businesses. Ultimate's UltiPro software is a comprehensive Internet-based solution delivered primarily as an online service and designed to deliver the functionality businesses need to manage the complete employment life cycle from recruitment to retirement. Its solution includes feature sets for talent acquisition and onboarding, HR management and compliance, benefits management and online enrollment, payroll, performance management, learning management, salary planning and budgeting for compensation management, reporting and analytical decision-making tools, time and attendance, and a self-service Web portal for executives, managers, administrators, and employees. The Ultimate Software Group, Inc. markets its products under the UltiPro Enterprise and UltiPro Workplace brand names through its direct sales teams. Ultimate Software was founded in 1990 by Scott Scherr and is headquartered in Weston, Florida.