UIL Key Stats
- UIL HOLDINGS CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statem... May 21
- Baird Upgrades UIL Holdings (UIL) to Outperform Street Insider May 21
- July Options Now Available For UIL Holding (UIL) May 20
- Ladenburg Thalmann Starts UIL Holdings (UIL) at Neutral Street Insider May 17
- UIL HOLDINGS CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Securit... May 16
- UIL Holdings Keeps Dividend Steady Fool May 15
- Wells Fargo Starts UIL Holdings (UIL) at Outperform Street Insider May 15
- UIL Holdings initiated with an Outperform at Wells Fargo May 15
- UIL Holdings Corp. (UIL) Declares $0.432 Quarterly Dividend; 4.2% Yield Street Insider May 14
- UIL Holdings Corporation Declares Quarterly Dividend Business Wire May 14
UIL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). UIL Holdings Corporation is up 28.44% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.96%, Unitil Corporation up 20.71%, and Portland General Electric Company up 29.38%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for UIL
Pro Report PDF for UIL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download UIL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring UIL
Did UIL Holdings Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Headquartered in New Haven, Connecticut, UIL Holdings Corporation is a diversified energy delivery company serving a total of 690,000 electric and natural gas utility customers in 66 communities across two states. The company operates through three segments: Electric Distribution, Electric Transmission and Gas Distribution. The Electric Distribution segment is engaged delivering electricity through local lines. The Electric Transmission segment delivers electricity over high voltage lines to local distribution.lines. The Gas Distribution segment engages in natural gas transportation, distribution and sales operations. The company was founded in 1899 and is headquartered in New Haven, Connecticut.