UIL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-1.99%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.021|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-67.74%|
|Net Income (TTM)||103.74M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||67.35%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||1.63%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||4.59%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Gas Supply Picture Remains Strong for CNG and SCG this Heating Season and Beyond Business Wire Dec 6
- Buy These Top 4 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks Today: NYCB, AEP, GLNG, UIL The Street Dec 5
- Buy These Top 4 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks Today: MPW, VTR, UIL, PAA Nov 25
- UIL HOLDINGS CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 18
- UIL HOLDINGS CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 8
- UIL Holdings' CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 5
- UIL Holdings Corporation Earnings Call scheduled for 10:00 am ET today Nov 5
- UIL Reports Third Quarter 2013 Earnings and Affirms 2013 Consolidated Earnings Guidance noodls Nov 4
- UIL HOLDINGS CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financ Nov 4
- UIL HOLDINGS CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 4
UIL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). UIL Holdings is up 7.73% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Unitil Corporation up 21.86%, and Portland General Electric up 14.02%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for UIL
Pro Report PDF for UIL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download UIL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring UIL
Did UIL Holdings make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Headquartered in New Haven, Connecticut, UIL Holdings Corporation is a diversified energy delivery company serving a total of 690,000 electric and natural gas utility customers in 66 communities across two states. The company operates through three segments: Electric Distribution, Electric Transmission and Gas Distribution. The Electric Distribution segment is engaged delivering electricity through local lines. The Electric Transmission segment delivers electricity over high voltage lines to local distribution.lines. The Gas Distribution segment engages in natural gas transportation, distribution and sales operations. The company was founded in 1899 and is headquartered in New Haven, Connecticut.