UGI Key Stats
- UGI Corp. Named Top Dividend Stock With Insider Buying and 2.78% Yield May 17
- UGI Revises Second Quarter Earnings Business Wire May 15
- UGI CORP /PA/ Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition,... May 15
- Increased Payouts: DTE, PEP, AXP, COST, UGI May 1
- UGI's CEO Discusses F2Q2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 1
- UGI CORP /PA/ Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition,... May 1
- UGI Earnings: Here’s Why Investors are Ambivalent Now Apr 30
- UGI Corp. (UGI) Misses Q1 EPS by 93c Street Insider Apr 30
- UGI Reports 28% Increase in Second Quarter Earnings Business Wire Apr 30
- UGI Corp. (UGI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.6% to $0.2825; 2.8% Yield Street Insider Apr 30
UGI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). UGI Corporation is up 44.86% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, AmeriGas Partners up 27.85%, and Delta Natural Gas Company up 11.35%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for UGI
Pro Report PDF for UGI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download UGI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring UGI
Did UGI Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
UGI Corporation is a distributor and marketer of energy products and services including propane, butane, natural gas and electricity. UGI Corporation is a holding company with three major subsidiaries: AmeriGas Partners, L.P., a national marketer of propane; UGI Utilities, Inc., a natural gas and electric utility serving eastern Pennsylvania; and UGI Enterprises, Inc., a supplier of energy services and developer of growth opportunities domestically and internationally. GASMARK is a UGI Enterprise company providing natural gas and other energy services domestically. Among the subsidiaries of Public Service Corporation, United Electric Company served as a holding company. UGI was incorporated in 1882 as United Gas Improvement Co. It encouraged the formation of United Electric Company of New Jersey in 1899. The company was founded in 1991 and is headquartered in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania.