UGI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||7.45%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.390|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||274.50M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||39.67%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||1.07%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.81%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- UGI Corp. (UGI) Declares $0.2825 Quarterly Dividend; 2.8% Yield Street Insider Nov 25
- Company news for November 20, 2013 - Corporate Summary Zacks Nov 20
- UGI Corp. (UGI) Posts Q4 Loss of 12c/Share; Guides FY14 EPS Below Consensus Street Insider Nov 19
- Trading Radar for 11/18: salesforce.com (CRM), Tyson (TSN), Brocade (BRCD), Mazor (MZOR) Report Street Insider Nov 15
- Three Recent Insider Buys in Utilities Sep 17
- Insider Trading Alert - Microsemi And 4 Others Traded By Insiders Sep 16
- UGI's Management Presents at Barclays CEO Energy-Power Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Sep 13
- UGI: Insiders vs. Shorts Sep 13
- Thursday 9/12 Insider Buying Report: KMP, UGI Sep 12
- Top Buys by Top Brass: CFO Oliver's $192.4K Bet on UGI Sep 12
UGI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). UGI is up 24.60% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, AmeriGas Partners up 13.95%, and WGL Holdings up 4.76%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for UGI
Pro Report PDF for UGI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download UGI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring UGI
Did UGI make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
UGI Corporation is a distributor and marketer of energy products and services including propane, butane, natural gas and electricity. UGI Corporation is a holding company with three major subsidiaries: AmeriGas Partners, L.P., a national marketer of propane; UGI Utilities, Inc., a natural gas and electric utility serving eastern Pennsylvania; and UGI Enterprises, Inc., a supplier of energy services and developer of growth opportunities domestically and internationally. GASMARK is a UGI Enterprise company providing natural gas and other energy services domestically. Among the subsidiaries of Public Service Corporation, United Electric Company served as a holding company. UGI was incorporated in 1882 as United Gas Improvement Co. It encouraged the formation of United Electric Company of New Jersey in 1899. The company was founded in 1991 and is headquartered in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania.