UFS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-1.01%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.270|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-55.43%|
|Net Income (TTM)||45.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||18.84%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||1.96%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.51%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Tomorrow's Ex-Dividends To Watch: NPV, BLE, CEN, HYT, UFS The Street Dec 10
- Domtar Reaches 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 6
- Domtar Reaches 52-Week High Dec 6
- Domtar announces signing of Definitive Purchase and Sale Agreement with Windmill Development Group for purchase of former papermill site in Ottawa-Gatineau noodls Dec 5
- Domtar in mill site sale agreement with Windmill Development Dec 5
- RBC Capital Upgrades Domtar (UFS) to Top Pick Street Insider Dec 5
- Domtar upgraded by RBC Capital Mkts Dec 5
- Continuing a commitment to transparency - The Paper Trail Impact Estimator Adds Six Additional Domtar Products, Two Mills noodls Dec 3
- Media Advisory: Domtar at the Citi Basic Materials Conference noodls Dec 2
- Mercer International (MERC) in Focus: Stock Rises 5% - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 29
UFS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Domtar is up 14.52% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.00%, KapStone Paper up 174.1%, and Orchids Paper Products up 58.81%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for UFS
Pro Report PDF for UFS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download UFS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring UFS
Did Domtar make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Domtar Corporation is the largest integrated producer of uncoated freesheet paper in North America and the second largest in the world based on production capacity, and is also a manufacturer of papergrade pulp. Domtar designs, manufactures, markets and distributes a wide range of business, commercial printing, publication as well as technical and specialty papers with recognized brands such as Cougar, Lynx Opaque Ultra, Husky Opaque Offset, First Choice, Sandpiper, and Domtar EarthChoice Office Paper, part of a family of environmentally and socially responsible papers. The company has three business segments: Pulp and Paper, Distribution and Personal Care. It was founded on August 16, 2006 and is headquartered in Montreal, Canada.