UFPT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||8.55%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.581|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||10.81%|
|Net Income (TTM)||11.10M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||29.29%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.32%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- UFP TECHNOLOGIES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Termination of a Material Defini Dec 6
- Sealed Air Maintained at Outperform - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- SA PRO: Top Long And Short Ideas, Monday November 11 Nov 12
- UFP Technologies: Up 30% Since Late May, A Rest Is Warranted Nov 8
- UFP TECHNOLOGIES INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 7
- UFP TECHNOLOGIES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhi Nov 6
- UFP Technologies Announces Q3 Results noodls Nov 5
- UFP Technologies Inc. (UFPT) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c Street Insider Nov 5
- Q3 2013 UFP Technologies Inc Earnings Release (Tentative) - Before Market Open Nov 5
- UFP TECHNOLOGIES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financi Sep 17
UFPT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). UFP Technologies is up 52.53% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Graphic Packaging Holding up 47.01%, and Packaging Corp of America up 74.77%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for UFPT
Pro Strategies Featuring UFPT
Did UFP Technologies make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
UFP Technologies, Inc. is a Delaware corporation. The Company designs and manufactures engineered packaging solutions utilizing molded and fabricated foams, vacuum-formed plastics, and molded fiber.