UFI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-2.45%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.132|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||300.0%|
|Net Income (TTM)||23.21M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||11.85%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.26%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- UNIFI INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events Dec 4
- Unifi Purchases Assets of Dillon Yarn's American Drawtech Business noodls Dec 2
- UNIFI INC Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement Nov 22
- UNIFI INC Files SEC form 8-K/A, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Nov 12
- UNIFI INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 7
- UNIFI INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events Nov 1
- Unifi Management Discusses Q1 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 24
- Unifi Inc Earnings Call scheduled for 8:30 am ET today Oct 24
- Unifi Gets a New CFO Fool Oct 23
- Unifi, Inc. (UFI) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.46 Street Insider Oct 23
UFI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Unifi is up 107.0% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Albany International up 68.61%, and Interface up 35.07%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for UFI
Pro Report PDF for UFI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download UFI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring UFI
Did Unifi make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Unifi, Inc. is a diversified producer and processor of multi-filament polyester and nylon yarns, with production facilities located in the Americas.