UEIC Key Stats
- Has Universal Electronics Made You Any Real Money? Fool May 15
- Stocks Hitting 52-Week Highs Benzinga May 13
- UNIVERSAL ELECTRONICS INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 9
- Universal Electronics to Present at B. Riley & Co. 14th Annual Investor Conferen... May 8
- How Should You Be Playing Universal Electronics? Fool May 7
- Siemens Misses on Earnings - Analyst Blog Zacks May 6
- Universal Electronics Beats on Both Top and Bottom Lines Fool May 6
- 3 Winners and 2 Losers from This Week’s Earnings Storm May 5
- Universal Electronics CEO Discusses Q1 2013 Earnings Results - Earnings Call Tra... May 2
- Universal Electronics Earnings: Everything You Must Know Now May 2
UEIC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Universal Electronics is up 92.40% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.68%, Harman International Industries up 35.56%, and Apple down 16.56%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for UEIC
Pro Report PDF for UEIC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download UEIC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring UEIC
Did Universal Electronics make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?