UCTT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||6.28%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.0984|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-33.33%|
|Net Income (TTM)||2.879M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||14.77%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||1.91%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Ultra Clean Announces Participation in the 2nd Annual Midtown CAP Summit Investor Conference noodls Nov 19
- Are Any of These Top-Performing Tech Stocks Still a Buy? Nov 13
- ULTRA CLEAN HOLDINGS INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 1
- Fujifilm's 2Q14 Earnings Rise Y/Y - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 30
- MKSI Beats on Q3 Earnings, Rev - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 24
- [$$] Chip-Equipment Picks to Play Trends Barrons.com Oct 23
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/22: (SYMM) (OXBT) (CPRX) Higher; (PVG) (RSH) (OSN) Lower Street Insider Oct 22
- Ultra Clean Holdings Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 21
- Ultra Clean's 4Q outlook outstrips Street view AP Oct 21
- ULTRA CLEAN HOLDINGS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Oct 21
UCTT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Ultra Clean Holdings is up 113.7% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Brooks Automation up 38.11%, and Entegris up 17.17%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for UCTT
Pro Strategies Featuring UCTT
Did Ultra Clean Holdings make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Ultra Clean Holdings, Inc., develops and supplies critical subsystems for the semiconductor capital equipment industry.