UBS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1.95%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.0634|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||31.33%|
|Net Income (TTM)||260.12M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.15%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.85%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- SFX Entertainment to Present at UBS Global Media and Communications Conference noodls Dec 6
- UBS Sells Distressed Credit To KKR, Sound Point The Wall Street Journal Dec 6
- [$$] UBS Sells Distressed Credit to KKR, Sound Point The Wall Street Journal Dec 6
- Cath Kidston private equity owner taps UBS as it considers sale Financial Times Dec 6
- EU Penalizes Major Global Banks with $2.3B - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 6
- Rates are headed higher but they're still low Dec 6
- Five Below price target lowered to $54 from $58 at UBS Dec 6
- Cath Kidston hires UBS to explore next stage options Dec 6
- Cath Kidston hires UBS to explore options Dec 6
- Deutsche Bank to Scale Back Commodities Business The Wall Street Journal Dec 6
UBS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). UBS is up 17.93% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.64%, Bank of America Corp up 49.46%, and JPMorgan Chase up 39.99%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for UBS
Pro Report PDF for UBS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download UBS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring UBS
Did UBS make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
UBS AG is a Swiss global financial services company headquartered in Basel and Zurich, Switzerland, which provides investment banking, asset management, and wealth management services for private, corporate, and institutional clients worldwide, as well as retail clients in Switzerland. It operates in more than 40 countries and considered as the world's second largest manager of private wealth assets, with over CHF 2.2 trillion in invested assets. UBS operates in all of the major financial centers worldwide with offices in over 50 countries and 64,000 employees around the world. UBS traces its heritage to 1854 and it is the largest bank in Switzerland. The company was founded in 1862.