UBNT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||110.8%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.204|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||221.4%|
|Net Income (TTM)||107.84M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||44.74%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||31.25%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 5 Stocks Insiders Love Right Now The Street Dec 11
- Insider Trading Alert - TRS, UBNT, EAT And ASNA Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 10
- Mitel Networks (MITL) in Focus: Stock Moves 5.8% Higher - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 9
- Ubiquiti Networks Inc (UBNT): Today's Featured Telecommunications Laggard The Street Dec 6
- Change at the Helm of Polycom - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- Ericsson to be Investigated in India - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 2
- Still Neutral on Novatel - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 29
- Ericsson's IMS Solution for TELUS - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 29
- Tellabs, temple Ink Distribution Deal - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 27
- ERIC's 3G for Australian Smart Meter Plan - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 26
UBNT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Ubiquiti Networks is up 221.3% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Ericsson up 24.38%, and Harris up 37.55%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for UBNT
Pro Report PDF for UBNT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download UBNT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring UBNT
Did Ubiquiti Networks make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Ubiquiti Networks Inc develops high performance networking technology for service providers & enterprises. It offers fixed wireless broadband, wireless backhaul systems, routing, wireless LAN infrastructure & video surveillance products, among others.