UBNK Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||17.64%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.86|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||15.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||17.40M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||17.73%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.36%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- United Financial Bancorp's Management Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Yahoo 01/25 00:19 ET
- UNITED FINANCIAL BANCORP, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statement Yahoo 01/24 14:37 ET
- United Financial Bancorp Reports Fourth Quarter Results; Announces Dividend Of $0.11 Per Share PR Newswire 01/23 16:34 ET
- United Financial Bancorp, Inc. to Host Quarterly Earnings Conference Call on January 24, 2014 noodls 01/09 16:20 ET
- Loan Growth in Boston and DC Areas are Bright Spots for Banks: A Wall Street Transcript Interview with Damon DelMonte, a Senior Vice President Covering Regional Northeast and Mid-Atlantic Banks with Keefe, Bruyette & Woods, Inc. 01/08 11:48 ET
- Sterne Agee Selects Bank Stocks Still Selling Below Book Value: A Wall Street Transcript Interview with Matthew Kelley, Senior Research Analyst, and Matthew Breese, a Research Associate with Sterne Agee & Leach, Inc. 01/07 11:13 ET
- Rockville Bank and United Bank Identify Four Branches They Propose to Consolidate in Connecticut GlobeNewswire 12/19 09:01 ET
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Law Office of Brodsky & Smith, LLC Announces Investigation of United Financial Bancorp, Inc. Business Wire 12/09 18:15 ET
- INVESTOR ALERT – UNITED FINANCIAL BANCORP, INC.: The Law Offices of Vincent Wong Investigates the Sale of UNITED FINANCIAL BANCORP, INC. to Rockville Financial, Inc. -- UBNK Business Wire 12/02 10:59 ET
- UNITED FINANCIAL BANCORP, INC. SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Rigrodsky & Long, P.A. Announces Investigation Of Buyout Business Wire 11/26 17:13 ET
UBNK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). United Financial Bancorp is up 25.65% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.21%, Taylor Capital Group up 42.49%, and North Valley up 33.49%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for UBNK
Pro Strategies Featuring UBNK
Did United Financial Bancorp make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Banks - Regional - US
- Headquarters Country: United States
- Headquarters State/Province: Massachusetts
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Maryland
United Financial Bancorp, Inc. is a holding company for United Bank. It accepts deposits from the general public and invests them in one- to four-family residential mortgage loans as well as in home equity loans.