UAN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-7.75%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.450|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-37.21%|
|Net Income (TTM)||218.25M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||46.92%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||28.48%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||14.34%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 1 Dividend Ready to Explode in 2014 Fool Dec 9
- Does a Better Balance Sheet Make CVR's Future Brighter? Fool Dec 7
- CVR Partners Enters Oversold Territory Dec 6
- Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks In The Top 5: VLCCF, BKCC, EFC, GLAD, UAN The Street Dec 6
- CVR PARTNERS, LP Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Dec 5
- 5 Reasons to Bet on This Fertilizer Stock Today Fool Nov 28
- 5 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks To Check Out: EDUC, LRE, GOOD, RNO, UAN Nov 25
- Why This Icahn-Backed Refiner Is Not for the Faint of Heart Nov 25
- These 6 MLPs Are the Only Ones That Cut Third-Quarter Distributions Fool Nov 20
- Best Of The Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: Top 4 Companies: HGT, IRS, EVEP, UAN Nov 15
UAN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). CVR Partners is down 33.87% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Rentech Nitrogen Partners down 51.00%, and CF Industries Holdings up 7.84%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for UAN
Pro Report PDF for UAN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download UAN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring UAN
Did CVR Partners make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
CVR Partners, LP owns, operates and manufactures its nitrogen fertilizer business.