UAL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||3.22%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.9431|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||4800%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-189.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||52.14%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.71%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- How American Airlines Is Soaring Into Its Merger Fool Dec 10
- United Airlines' Latest PR Gaffe Is a Doozy Fool Dec 10
- United Airlines (UAL) Nov. PRASM Fell 1.5%-2.5% Street Insider Dec 9
- What's Virgin America Planning for LaGuardia Airport? Fool Dec 9
- United Continental Holdings Inc (UAL): Today's Featured Transportation Winner The Street Dec 9
- American Airlines to Merge with U.S. Airways - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 9
- Southwest Airlines Abandons Small Markets Fool Dec 9
- How To Ride The Rebound In Airline Stocks Dec 7
- Icy Storm Freezes Out Airlines, Power and Marathoners Bloomberg Dec 6
- JetBlue Adds Silver to its Network - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 6
UAL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). United Continental is up 83.35% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Delta Air Lines up 186.0%, and US Airways Group up 78.83%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for UAL
Pro Report PDF for UAL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download UAL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring UAL
Did United Continental make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
United Continental Holdings, Inc. is the holding company for United Airlines and Continental Airlines.