UAL Key Stats
- United Dominates Newark, Thanks to People Express 2:45 AM
- Valets Skirt Lines for Fliers on Richest U.S. Air Route 12:01 AM
- [$$] SkyWest Deals Could Add Up to 400 Jets May 21
- Boeing’s 787 Is Getting a Fresh Start May 21
- Embraer Lands Potential $8.2 Billion SkyWest Contract Fool May 21
- Boeing Bleeding Cash As 787 Dreamliners Cost $200M But Sell For $116M, But Produ... May 21
- United Continental Stock Falls On Unusually High Volume (UAL) May 21
- Best Buy’s Getting to Its Feet, United Signs With SkyWest, and 2 More Hot Stocks May 21
- Embraer books 'milestone' SkyWest deal worth up to $8.3 billion May 21
- Is It Time to Consider Investing in the Airlines? Fool May 21
UAL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). United Continental is up 54.65% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.08%, US Airways Group up 71.06%, and Delta Air Lines up 74.39%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for UAL
Pro Report PDF for UAL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download UAL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring UAL
Did United Continental make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
United Continental Holdings, Inc., is a publicly traded airline holding company headquartered in the Willis Tower in Chicago. UCH owns and operates United Airlines, Inc. The company is the successor of UAL Corporation, which agreed to change its name to United Continental Holdings in May 2010, when a merger agreement was reached between the United and Continental Airlines. Its stock trades under the UAL symbol. To effect the merger, Continental shareholders received 1.05 shares of UAL stock for each Continental share; at the time of closing, it was estimated that United shareholders owned 55% of the merged entity and Continental shareholders owned 45%. The company or its subsidiary airlines also have several other subsidiaries. Once completely combined, United became the world's largest airline, as measured by revenue passenger miles. United is a founding member of the Star Alliance.