TYL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||14.04%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.113|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-3.03%|
|Net Income (TTM)||37.96M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||46.30%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||10.32%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Tyler Technologies Larger Than S&P 500 Component Teradyne The Street Dec 4
- City of Boulder, Colo., Signs Agreement for Tyler Technologies' Munis® ERP Solution to Transform Business Operations noodls Dec 4
- City of Boulder, Colo., Signs Agreement for Tyler Technologies’ Munis® ERP Solution to Transform Business Operations Business Wire Dec 4
- Tyler Technologies Funds Scholarships for Students Participating in the YMCA Texas Youth & Government Program Business Wire Dec 3
- City of Green Bay, Wis., Selects Tyler Technologies’ ERP Solution to Modernize System Processes Across the Organization Business Wire Nov 27
- City of Boston Chooses Tyler Technologies’ Munis® ERP Solution to Replace Legacy Mainframe Tax Billing and Collection System Business Wire Nov 19
- Insider Trading Alert - TYL, OPK, SRPT, HAL And MLNX Traded By Insiders Nov 15
- Tyler Technologies Announces New CAFR Statement Builder Application Business Wire Nov 12
- Boston Public Schools Chooses Tyler Incident Management for Flexible Reporting noodls Nov 7
- Affymetrix, Mondelez, Tyler, Uinta: Intellectual Property Bloomberg Nov 6
TYL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Tyler Technologies is up 111.2% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.19%, Accelrys up 3.48%, and ACI Worldwide up 44.28%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TYL
Pro Report PDF for TYL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TYL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TYL
Did Tyler Technologies make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Tyler Technologies, Inc. provides integrated technology and management services. The company provides integrated technology and data management services to local governments. It provides software and hardware installation, data conversion, training, tracking, as well as managing judicial cases, recording courtroom proceedings, automating appraisal and product modification solutions for local governments and schools. The company's software solutions and services are grouped in the following areas: financial management and education, courts and justice and property appraisal and tax. It operates two segments: The Enterprise Software Solutions and The Appraisal and Tax Software Solutions and Services. Tyler Technologies was founded in 1966 and is headquartered in Dallas, Texas.