TYL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.371|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||48.18M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||47.08%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||11.85%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Business Wire07/29 09:17
Business Wire07/28 16:07
Street Insider07/23 16:20
Business Wire07/23 16:07
|05/14/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Tyler Technologies Inc|
TYL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Tyler Technologies is up 21.00% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 16.94%, Check Point Software up 20.51%, and Amber Road up N/A.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for TYL
PDF Report for TYL
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TYL Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring TYL
Did Tyler Technologies make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Software - Application
- Company Website: http://www.tylertech.com
- IR Website: http://investors.tylertech.com/profiles/investor/fullpage.asp?BzID=499&to=cp&Nav=0&LangID=1&s=0&ID=12920
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Texas
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Software Publishers
- NAICS Code: 511210
- NAICS Industry: Software Publishers
- NAICS Sector: Information
Tyler Technologies, Inc. is a software provider of integrated information management solutions and services for the public sector, with a focus on local governments.
TYL Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("TYL","name")
- Description: =YCI("TYL","description")
- Sector: =YCI("TYL","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("TYL","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("TYL","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.