TYL Key Stats
- Tyler Technologies Announces Winners of the 2013 Tyler Public Sector Excellence ... May 23
- Tyler Technologies Announces Winners of the 2013 Tyler Public Sector Excellence ... May 22
- Parker County, Texas, to Use Tyler Technologies’ Integrated SaaS Court Solution Business Wire May 21
- Is Tyler Technologies Going to Burn You? Fool May 21
- Tyler Technologies Announces Winners of the 2013 Tyler Public Sector Excellence ... May 15
- Tyler Technologies’ Brian K. Miller Named a Top CFO in North Texas Business Wire May 14
- Superior Court of California, County of Kings, Selects Tyler Technologies’ Odyss... May 8
- Tyler Technologies Larger Than S&P 500 Component Apollo Group May 2
- GARP Research Downgrades Tyler Tech (TYL) to Neutral Street Insider Apr 30
- Tyler Technologies to Participate in Upcoming Investor Conferences Business Wire Apr 29
TYL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Tyler Technologies is up 80.91% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Accelrys up 10.61%, and ACI Worldwide up 13.59%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for TYL
Pro Report PDF for TYL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TYL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TYL
Did Tyler Technologies make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Tyler Technologies, Inc. provides integrated technology and management services. The company provides integrated technology and data management services to local governments. It provides software and hardware installation, data conversion, training, tracking, as well as managing judicial cases, recording courtroom proceedings, automating appraisal and product modification solutions for local governments and schools. The company's software solutions and services are grouped in the following areas: financial management and education, courts and justice and property appraisal and tax. It operates two segments: The Enterprise Software Solutions and The Appraisal and Tax Software Solutions and Services. Tyler Technologies was founded in 1966 and is headquartered in Dallas, Texas.