TYC Key Stats
- Dover (DOV) Latest Diversified Industrial to Announce Streamlining; More to Foll... 1:26 PM
- Are These The Ultimate Growth And Value Plays? May 21
- TYCO INTERNATIONAL LTD Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements an... May 17
- FISV, PAYX, TYC, MHP And SBAC, 5 Diversified Services Stocks Pushing The Industr... May 16
- Tyco to Present at the Sanford Bernstein Twenty-Ninth Annual Strategic Decisions... May 16
- Buying Some Protection May 14
- Enron, Ethics And Today's Corporate Values May 14
- Tyco Whistleblower Fighting 'Retaliation' Fox Business May 13
- Tyco Whistleblower Back To Court Tuesday May 13
- Kyrgyzstan Decries Dismissal of U.S. Case Against Bakiyev May 10
TYC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Tyco International is up 17.11% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, Crane Company up 58.45%, and Macquarie Infrastructure Company up 82.18%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for TYC
Pro Report PDF for TYC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TYC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TYC
Did Tyco International make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Tyco International Ltd. is a highly diversified global manufacturing company incorporated in Switzerland, with United States operational headquarters in Princeton, New Jersey Inc.). Tyco International is composed of three major business segments: Security Solutions, Fire Protection and Flow Control. Tyco is a leading provider of security products and services, fire protection and detection products and services, and industrial valves and controls. Tyco had 2011 revenue of more than $17 billion and has more than 100,000 employees worldwide. The company markets its products through direct sales force, authorized dealer network, and a network of sales, service, and distribution centers, as well as through advertising, direct mailings, and the Internet. Tyco International Ltd. was founded in 1960 and is based in Schaffhausen, Switzerland.