TYC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1.21%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.134|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-46.15%|
|Net Income (TTM)||536.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||37.34%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.01%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.71%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 5 Stocks Dragging The Diversified Services Industry Downward The Street Dec 4
- Disgraced Ex-Tyco CEO Kozlowski Wins Parole Fox Business Dec 3
- Tyco International Ltd (TYC): Today's Featured Diversified Services Laggard The Street Dec 2
- 5 Stocks Raising The Diversified Services Industry Higher The Street Nov 29
- Insider Trading Alert - INT, CATM, GME, TYC And SBUX Traded By Insiders The Street Nov 29
- ADT Finishes the Year Unchanged but With a Safe Future Fool Nov 21
- ADT Earnings and the Allure of Smart-Home Technology Fool Nov 20
- Tyco Makes an Acquisition Fool Nov 14
- Tyco Swings to 4Q Profit, Hikes Dividend Fox Business Nov 14
- Tyco Q4 Earnings Lag Estimates - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 14
TYC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Tyco International is up 35.80% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, ADT Corp down 6.32%, and Macquarie Infrastructure up 30.02%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TYC
Pro Report PDF for TYC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TYC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TYC
Did Tyco International make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Tyco International Ltd. is a highly diversified global manufacturing company incorporated in Switzerland, with United States operational headquarters in Princeton, New Jersey Inc.). Tyco International is composed of three major business segments: Security Solutions, Fire Protection and Flow Control. Tyco is a leading provider of security products and services, fire protection and detection products and services, and industrial valves and controls. Tyco had 2011 revenue of more than $17 billion and has more than 100,000 employees worldwide. The company markets its products through direct sales force, authorized dealer network, and a network of sales, service, and distribution centers, as well as through advertising, direct mailings, and the Internet. Tyco International Ltd. was founded in 1960 and is based in Schaffhausen, Switzerland.