TXTR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.172|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-28.06M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||79.77%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-39.92%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
PR Newswire08/21 07:30
PR Newswire08/18 19:00
PR Newswire08/14 08:18
|02/03/2014||Misc||AGM Event for Textura Corp|
TXTR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Textura is down 14.66% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.12%, ACI Worldwide up 16.55%, and Adobe Systems up 58.97%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for TXTR
Portfolio Strategies Featuring TXTR
Did Textura make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Software - Application
- Company Website: http://www.texturacorp.com
- IR Website: http://investors.texturacorp.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Illinois
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: September 30, 2013
- NAICS: Software Publishers
- NAICS Code: 511210
- NAICS Industry: Software Publishers
- NAICS Sector: Information
Textura Corp provides on-demand business collaboration software solutions to the commercial construction industry. Its solutions are focused on facilitating collaboration between owners, developers, general contractors and subcontractors.
TXTR Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("TXTR","name")
- Description: =YCI("TXTR","description")
- Sector: =YCI("TXTR","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("TXTR","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("TXTR","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.