TXTR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||71.75%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-36.88M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||67.46%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-75.79%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 3 Stocks Breaking Out on Big Volume The Street 2:00 AM
- Why Terra Nitrogen, Textura, and Aerie Pharmaceuticals Soared Today Fool Dec 4
- Why Sprint, Textura, and Williams-Sonoma Soared With the Dow Today Fool Nov 21
- Textura Corp (TXTR) Reports Q4 EPS of ($0.36), Updates Guidance Street Insider Nov 21
- Trading Radar for 11/21: Pandora (P), GameStop (GME), Target (TGT), Marvell (MRVL), Violin Memory (VMEM) Report Street Insider Nov 20
- Textura (TXTR) to Acquire LATISTA in $35M Cash Deal Street Insider Nov 14
- Trading Radar for 11/06: Humana (HUM), Time Warner (TWX), Ralph Lauren (RL), Carlyle (CG), Solarcity (SCTY) Report Street Insider Nov 5
- JCOM Takes Over EPA Cloud - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 4
- Textura (TXTR) Prices 4.6M Common Follow-On at $38/Share Street Insider Sep 20
- InPlay: Textura announces public offering of 4,586,559 shares, consisting of 1 mln shares to be offered by the co and 3,586,599 shares to be offered by certain selling stockholders Sep 17
TXTR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Textura is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.74%, Autodesk up 39.15%, and Splunk Inc up 149.2%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TXTR
Pro Report PDF for TXTR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TXTR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TXTR
Did Textura make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Textura Corp provides on-demand business collaboration software solutions to the commercial construction industry. Its solutions are focused on facilitating collaboration between owners, developers, general contractors and subcontractors.