TXTR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.99|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-24.69M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||79.81%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-21.87%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
CNW Group02/27 16:01
SA Breaking News02/24 16:27
PR Newswire02/24 16:01
TXTR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Textura is up 5.69% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 16.29%, ACI Worldwide up 2.23%, and Adobe Systems up 13.74%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for TXTR
Portfolio Strategies Featuring TXTR
Did Textura make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Software - Application
- Company Website: http://www.texturacorp.com
- IR Website: http://investors.texturacorp.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Illinois
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: September 30, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Software Publishers
- NAICS Code: 511210
- NAICS Industry: Software Publishers
- NAICS Sector: Information
Textura Corp provides on-demand business collaboration software solutions to the commercial construction industry. Its solutions are focused on facilitating collaboration between owners, developers, general contractors and subcontractors.
TXTR Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("TXTR","name")
- Description: =YCI("TXTR","description")
- Sector: =YCI("TXTR","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("TXTR","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("TXTR","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.