TXI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||33.55%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.9526|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||27.64M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||13.16%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||0.18%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- TXI Ready-Mix Launches Delivery Tracking App noodls Nov 4
- Short Interest In Texas Industries Declines 18.3% Oct 25
- Sidoti Upgrades Texas Industries (TXI) to Buy Street Insider Oct 21
- TEXAS INDUSTRIES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holders Oct 18
- Texas Industries, Inc. (TXI) Moving Average Crossover Spotted - Tale of the Tape Zacks Oct 16
- Texas Industries, Inc. (TXI) Moving Average Crossover Spotted Oct 16
- Texas Industries upgraded to Neutral from Negative at Susquehanna Oct 15
- Susquehanna Upgrades Texas Industries (TXI) to Neutral Street Insider Oct 15
- Longbow Research Upgrades Texas Industries (TXI) to Buy Street Insider Oct 11
- Texas Industries: A Sharp Pullback And More To Come Oct 10
TXI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Texas Industries is up 22.19% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Vulcan Materials up 7.58%, and Cemex up 32.68%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TXI
Pro Report PDF for TXI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TXI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TXI
Did Texas Industries make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
TXI is headquartered in Dallas, Texas, USA. It produces construction materials, primarily cement, aggregates, and concrete. Its Midlothian plant on the south side of Midlothian, Texas is about 27 miles south of downtown Dallas. When the plant was built it was the largest cement plant in the country. The company operates through three reportable segments: Cement, Aggregates and Consumer Products. The company was founded in September 1951 and is headquartered in Dallas, Texas.