TXG.TO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.0664|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-39.65M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
TXG.TO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Torex Gold Resources is down 8.94% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 14.46%, Unigold down 83.33%, and Bellhaven Copper & Gold down 14.29%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for TXG.TO
Portfolio Strategies Featuring TXG.TO
Did Torex Gold Resources make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Basic Materials
- Industry: Gold
- Company Website: http://www.torexgold.com
- IR Website: http://www.torexgold.com/s/ShareStructure.asp
- HQ Country: Canada
- HQ State/Province: Ontario
- Incorporation Country: Canada
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
Torex Gold Resources Inc explores and develops precious metal resources with a focus on gold. It owns interest in the Morelos Gold Project, a gold exploration property, located 180 km southwest of Mexico City.
TXG.TO Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("TXG.TO","name")
- Description: =YCI("TXG.TO","description")
- Sector: =YCI("TXG.TO","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("TXG.TO","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("TXG.TO","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.