TXG.TO Key Stats
TXG.TO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Torex Gold Resources is down 6.98% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 21.37%, Unigold down 63.64%, and Bellhaven Copper & Gold down 31.25%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for TXG.TO
PDF Report for TXG.TO
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TXG.TO Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring TXG.TO
Did Torex Gold Resources make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Basic Materials
- Industry: Gold
- Headquarters Country: Canada
- Headquarters State/Province: Ontario
- Incorporation Country: Canada
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: N/A
- Last Fiscal Year End: N/A
Torex Gold Resources, Inc., explores and develops precious metal resources with a focus on gold. It owns interest in the Morelos Gold Project, a gold exploration property, located 180 km southwest of Mexico City.