TWX Key Stats
- 3 Media Stocks in Focus: Time Warner’s Big Summer, Dish Warns On Softbank Bid, a... May 23
- 5 Stalwarts Loved by Advanced Investment Partners Fool May 23
- 'The Hangover Part III' Earns $3.1 Million On Wednesday Night May 23
- Jawbone Hires Microsoft's Mindy Mount as President to Turbocharge Ops May 23
- Amazon's "Kindle Worlds" lets fan fiction writers sell their stories - CNNMoney May 23
- Will Disney Continue to Make Investors Happy? May 23
- Cannes documentary makers focus on Jackie Stewart, Pele and Ali May 23
- Patent Trolls, Twitter, DC Comics: Intellectual Property May 23
- 1 Underrated (but Important) Way That DC Destroys Marvel Fool May 22
- Will News Corp Continue This Monster Surge? May 22
TWX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Time Warner is up 77.92% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.60%, Viacom up 48.99%, and Walt Disney up 49.08%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for TWX
Pro Report PDF for TWX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TWX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TWX
Did Time Warner make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Time Warner is one of the world's largest media companies, headquartered in the Time Warner Center in New York City. Formerly two separate companies, Warner Communications, Inc. and Time Inc., form the current Time Warner, with major operations in film, television and publishing. Among its subsidiaries are New Line Cinema, Time Inc., HBO, Turner Broadcasting System, The CW Television Network, TheWB.com, Warner Bros., Kids' WB, Cartoon Network, Boomerang, Adult Swim, CNN, DC Comics, Warner Bros. Animation, Cartoon Network Studios and Castle Rock Entertainment. It operates in three segments: Networks, Filmed Entertainment, and Publishing. The company was founded in 1985.