TWX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.20%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||4.067|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||50.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||3.88B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||49.20%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||17.26%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.73%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Geekstock: Time Warner Gets Its Wonder Woman As Disney and Lions Gate Cash In on Heroines Fool 12:46 PM
- Friday Box Office: 'Out Of The Furnace' Struggles Against 'Frozen' And 'Catching Fire' 11:17 AM
- Sabermetrics Show Mariners Were Smart to Make Cano Deal Fool 9:18 AM
- Weekend Box Office: 'Frozen' & 'Catching Fire' Set to Duke it Out for Top Spot Fool Dec 6
- [video] Time Warner CEO: Ready to Sell, At the Right Price Bloomberg Dec 6
- Hey Comcast, Time Warner Is Ready for a Merger Wall St. Cheat Sheet Dec 6
- Comcast purchase of Time Warner Cable looks more and more unlikely Fortune Dec 6
- Disney Remains a Buy After Reaching Its All-Time High Fool Dec 6
- Time Warner Cable Gets New M&A Chief The Wall Street Journal Dec 6
- Stock Market News for December 6, 2013 - Market News Zacks Dec 6
TWX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Time Warner is up 45.74% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Twenty-First Century Fox up 47.80%, and Viacom up 60.15%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TWX
Pro Report PDF for TWX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TWX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TWX
Did Time Warner make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Time Warner is one of the world's largest media companies, headquartered in the Time Warner Center in New York City. Formerly two separate companies, Warner Communications, Inc. and Time Inc., form the current Time Warner, with major operations in film, television and publishing. Among its subsidiaries are New Line Cinema, Time Inc., HBO, Turner Broadcasting System, The CW Television Network, TheWB.com, Warner Bros., Kids' WB, Cartoon Network, Boomerang, Adult Swim, CNN, DC Comics, Warner Bros. Animation, Cartoon Network Studios and Castle Rock Entertainment. It operates in three segments: Networks, Filmed Entertainment, and Publishing. The company was founded in 1985.