TWTR Key Stats
- Taking the Skeptics Head-On, Masters of the Stock Buyback: Jim Cramer's Best Blogs The Street 03/08 01:00 ET
- We're live from SXSW Interactive 2014! Yahoo 03/07 18:05 ET
- [video] 'Like' Carl Icahn on Facebook CNBC 03/07 17:18 ET
- Why 2013 Was Quite a Year for Twitter Wall St. Cheat Sheet 03/07 17:16 ET
- Wall Street goes sweet on Skullcandy Yahoo 03/07 16:21 ET
- Tech's Old Guard Making a Comeback in 2014 Fox Business 03/07 16:01 ET
- Twitter Ad Rates Fall Again The Wall Street Journal 03/07 14:55 ET
- Twitter Paid $36 Million for IBM Patents The Wall Street Journal 03/07 14:53 ET
- Mind Your Language on Twitter --- You Might Get Scolded The Wall Street Journal 03/07 14:51 ET
- Twitter Pays $36 Million to Avoid IBM Patent Suit Yahoo 03/07 14:42 ET
TWTR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Twitter is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.45%, Facebook up 144.2%, and LinkedIn up 17.92%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TWTR
Pro Report PDF for TWTR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TWTR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TWTR
Did Twitter make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Internet Content & Information
- Headquarters Country: United States
- Headquarters State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
Twitter Inc is a global platform for public self-expression and conversation in real time. It provides a way for people to stay informed about their interests, discover what is happening in their world and interact directly.