TWTR Key Stats
- No One Knows Why Twitter Popped -- but Here's What Matters Fool Dec 9
- Why Twitter, Sysco, and DaVita HealthCare Partners Soared Today Fool Dec 9
- Investor Beat: Dec. 9, 2013 Fool Dec 9
- Why Twitter Shares Popped Fool Dec 9
- Monday's Market Movers and Shakers: McDonald's, Twitter, and Abercrombie & Fitch Fool Dec 9
- Facebook (FB) Moves Higher in Sympathy with Twitter (TWTR) Street Insider Dec 9
- Technology Stock Roundup: Yahoo, Intel Have Good Week - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 9
- Twitter (TWTR) Continues to Rally Street Insider Dec 9
- Bank of England Governor Makes a Twitter Joke for Central Bankers The Street Dec 9
- Twitter Inc (TWTR) Shares Spike On New Ad Products The Street Dec 9
TWTR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Twitter is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, LinkedIn up 115.3%, and Facebook up 80.94%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TWTR
Pro Strategies Featuring TWTR
Did Twitter make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Twitter Inc is a global platform for public self-expression and conversation in real time. It provides a way for people to stay informed about their interests, discover what is happening in their world and interact directly.