TWTC Key Stats
- Icahn Protege Calls for a Telecom Takeover May 20
- tw telecom Chief Executive Larissa Herda Named Chair of FCC Council PR Newswire May 20
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Downgrades TW Telecom on Slower Revenue Growth Benzinga May 16
- Cowen Downgrades tw telecom (TWTC) to Neutral Street Insider May 16
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades tw telecom (TWTC) to Equalweight Street Insider May 16
- TW TELECOM INC. Financials May 15
- TW Telecom's Management Presents at JPMorgan Global Technology, Media and Teleco... May 14
- Elite Hedge Fund Realm Partners: Its Moves May Surprise You May 14
- TW Telecom Seen Luring Time Warner Cable: Real M&A May 14
- [video] Four Hot Stock Sectors to Beat Summer Blues MarketWatch May 13
TWTC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). tw telecom is up 25.85% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.25%, Level 3 Communications down 3.47%, and CenturyLink up 4.31%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for TWTC
Pro Report PDF for TWTC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TWTC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TWTC
Did tw telecom make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
tw telecom provides business class managed voice, Internet and data network services, specializing in Ethernet and transport data networking, Internet access, local and long distance voice, VoIP and security, to enterprise organizations and communications services companies throughout the U.S. and globally. tw telecom was originally founded as Time Warner Communications in 1993 as a joint venture between U S West and Time Warner Cable. The Company is headquartered in Littleton, Colorado.