TWTC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||6.57%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.2444|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-15.38%|
|Net Income (TTM)||38.32M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||58.23%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-2.40%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- tw telecom Chief Executive Larissa Herda Addresses Public Policy Strategies To Drive Innovation And Competition noodls Dec 4
- tw telecom Chief Executive Larissa Herda Addresses Public Policy Strategies To Drive Innovation And Competition PR Newswire Dec 4
- W. P. Carey Closes $40 Million Acquisition of Denver-area Class A Building noodls Dec 4
- tw telecom Asks FCC to Deny AT&T's Elimination of Long-term Pricing Discounts noodls Dec 3
- tw telecom Dallas Employees Brighten Thanksgiving for Needy Families noodls Nov 27
- TWTC Makes Notable Cross Below Critical Moving Average Nov 19
- TW TELECOM INC. Financials Nov 14
- Relative Strength Alert For TW Telecom Nov 8
- TW Telecom Larger Than S&P 500 Component Tenet Healthcare Nov 8
- tw telecom inc. (TWTC) Posts Q3 Loss of 7c/Share Street Insider Nov 6
TWTC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). tw telecom is up 13.87% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Alaska Comms Systems up 2.90%, and Windstream Holdings up 7.30%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TWTC
Pro Report PDF for TWTC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TWTC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TWTC
Did tw telecom make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
tw telecom provides business class managed voice, Internet and data network services, specializing in Ethernet and transport data networking, Internet access, local and long distance voice, VoIP and security, to enterprise organizations and communications services companies throughout the U.S. and globally. tw telecom was originally founded as Time Warner Communications in 1993 as a joint venture between U S West and Time Warner Cable. The Company is headquartered in Littleton, Colorado.