TWO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||9.24%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.638|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||863.6%|
|Net Income (TTM)||528.92M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-139.7%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||12.27%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Here's What These Quantitative Investors Have Been Buying Fool Dec 11
- Ranking Our Favorite Mortgage REITs Fool Dec 8
- Ouch! Mortgage REITs Get Slammed Fool Dec 7
- Initial jobless claims fall below 300,000—but don’t celebrate yet Market Realist Dec 6
- Where the Money Is: December 5 Fool Dec 5
- Goldman Sachs: Sell Agency Mortgage REITs NLY, AGNC Barrons.com Dec 5
- Why ADP’s report signals a stronger-than-expected jobs report Market Realist Dec 5
- Goldman Sachs Starts Two Harbors Investment (TWO) at Neutral Street Insider Dec 5
- Where the Money Is: December 4 Fool Dec 4
- Recommendation: Position yourself ahead of the November jobs report Market Realist Dec 4
TWO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Two Harbors Investment is down 5.12% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.53%, American Capital Agency down 26.07%, and PennyMac Mortgage down 1.52%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TWO
Pro Report PDF for TWO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TWO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TWO
Did Two Harbors Investment make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Two Harbors Investment Corp. is a real estate investment trust that invests in residential mortgage-backed securities, residential mortgage loans and other financial assets. Its objective is to provide attractive risk-adjusted returns to its stockholders over the long-term, primarily through dividends and secondarily through capital appreciation. It intend to achieve this by constructing a well-balanced portfolio consisting primarily of RMBS, with a focus on managing various associated risks, including interest rate, prepayment, mortgage spread, financing, and credit risk. The company was formerly known as Capitol Acquisition Corp. and changed its name to Two Harbors Investment Corp. in October 2009. The company was founded on May 21, 2009 and is headquartered in Minnetonka, Minnesota.