TWMC Key Stats
- Trans World Entertainment's CEO Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transc... May 23
- Trans World Entertainment Announces First Quarter Results PR Newswire May 23
- Q1 2013 Trans World Entertainment Corp. Earnings Release - Before Market Open May 23
- Trans World Entertainment To Host First Quarter 2013 Results Conference Call PR Newswire May 16
- Trans World Entertainment: 'Hidden Value' Of Media Logic May 8
- Look to Buffett's Teacher May 4
- Look to Buffett's Teacher May 3
- TRANS WORLD ENTERTAINMENT CORP Financials Apr 24
- TRANS WORLD ENTERTAINMENT CORP Files SEC form 10-K, Annual Report Apr 18
- Kohl’s Director Sells 200K Shares and 4 Insider Sales to Note Apr 8
TWMC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Trans World Entertainment is up 67.24% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, Advance Auto Parts up 22.33%, and Global Condiments up 0.00%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for TWMC
Pro Report PDF for TWMC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TWMC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TWMC
Did Trans World Entertainment make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Trans World Entertainment Corporation is a chain of entertainment media retail stores in the United States. It currently operates just over 350 freestanding and shopping mall-based stores under several brand names. Based out of Albany, New York, Trans World was founded in 1972 by Robert Higgins. It opened its first store, called Record Town, in 1973. The company went public in July 1986 and has expanded through acquisitions of a number of smaller or failing companies including Strawberries, Camelot Music, and Wherehouse Entertainment.