TWIN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-3.44%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.3342|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||3.927M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||31.11%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||1.92%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.36%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- TWIN DISC INC Financials Nov 14
- TWIN DISC INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 6
- TWIN DISC INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 5
- Twin Disc, Inc. to Present at Robert W. Baird & Co. 2013 Industrial Conference noodls Nov 4
- Ex-Div Reminder for Twin Disc (TWIN) Nov 4
- Baird Downgrades Twin Disc (TWIN) to Neutral Street Insider Oct 23
- Twin Disc downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at RW Baird Oct 23
- Twin Disc's CEO Discusses F1Q 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 22
- Twin Disc, Incorporated (TWIN) Declares $0.09 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield Street Insider Oct 22
- Twin Disc reports six-month backlog $58M at Sept. 27 Oct 22
TWIN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Twin Disc is up 55.95% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.05%, Standex International up 27.35%, and Illinois Tool Works up 34.32%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TWIN
Pro Strategies Featuring TWIN
Did Twin Disc make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Twin Disc, Inc., designs, manufactures and sells marine and heavy duty off-highway power transmission equipment. Its products include marine transmissions, surface drives, propellers, boat management systems, power-shift transmissions & controls systems.