TWI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||22.93%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.7756|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-61.54%|
|Net Income (TTM)||47.28M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||12.56%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||1.63%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.12%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Titan International, Inc. (TWI) Declares $0.005 Quarterly Dividend; 0.1% Yield Street Insider Dec 10
- Titan International Announces 2014 Management Goals noodls Nov 25
- TITAN INTERNATIONAL INC Files SEC form 8-K, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 25
- Excess Inventory Weighs Down Titan Internationaol Nov 20
- Road lope: A big problem with simple solutions noodls Nov 15
- Mobile-friendly site helps farmers calculate tire inflation pressures noodls Nov 15
- Titan Tire raises $38,760 for FFA at Husker Harvest Days noodls Nov 15
- Bear Of The Day: Titan International Nov 13
- Andersons, Titan International, Shire, ViroPharma and BioCryst Pharmaceuticals highlighted as Zacks Bull and Bear of the Day Nov 13
- Bear of the Day: Titan International (TWI) - Bear of the Day Zacks Nov 13
TWI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Titan International is down 19.51% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.19%, Cooper Tire & Rubber down 6.28%, and Goodyear Tire & Rubber up 71.15%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TWI
Pro Report PDF for TWI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TWI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TWI
Did Titan International make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Titan International, Inc. and its subsidiaries manufactures wheels, tires and assemblies for off-highway vehicles used in the agricultural, earthmoving/construction and consumer markets. The company has aggregated its operating units into reportable segments based on its three customer markets: Agricultural, Earthmoving/Construction and Consumer. The company sells its products directly to original equipment manufacturers, as well as to the aftermarket through independent distributors, equipment dealers, and its own distribution centers. The company was founded by John A. Stillwell in 1890 and is headquartered in Quincy, Illinois.