TWGP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-9.06%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-9.102|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-23.26%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-531.02M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-110.2%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||16.92%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Stocks in 2014: The Only Prediction Guaranteed to Come True Fool Dec 7
- TOWER GROUP INTERNATIONAL, LTD. Financials Dec 3
- TOWER GROUP INTERNATIONAL, LTD. Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Financial Statements Dec 2
- Tower Group (TWGP) Affirms Entering Default on Notes Obligation Street Insider Nov 26
- TOWER GROUP INTERNATIONAL, LTD. Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events Nov 26
- UPDATE: Tower Group (TWGP) Files 10-Q/A - Correct Street Insider Nov 26
- TOWER GROUP INTERNATIONAL, LTD. Files SEC form 10-Q/A, Quarterly Report Nov 26
- TOWER GROUP INTERNATIONAL, LTD. Files SEC form 10-K/A, Annual Report Nov 26
- TOWER GROUP INTERNATIONAL, LTD. Files SEC form 8-K, Triggering Events That Accelerate or Increase a Direct Financial Nov 25
- Why Tower Group International, Ltd. Shares Popped Fool Nov 25
TWGP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Tower Group International is down 76.69% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, HCI Group up 165.9%, and EMC Insurance Group up 41.27%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TWGP
Pro Strategies Featuring TWGP
Did Tower Group International make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Tower Group, Inc. offers diversified property and casualty insurance products and services through its operating subsidiaries. Its insurance company subsidiaries offer insurance products to individuals and small to medium-sized businesses through its network of retail and wholesale agents and specialty business through program underwriting agents. Tower's insurance services subsidiaries provide underwriting, claims and reinsurance brokerage services to other insurance companies. The company operates through three business segments: Commercial Insurance, Personal Insurance and Insurance Services. The company was founded by Michael H. Lee in 1995 and is headquartered in New York, New York.