TWGP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-17.53|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-1.002B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-28.48%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Street Insider08/19 17:01
|08/06/2014||Misc||AGM Event for Tower Group International Ltd|
|02/11/2014||Earnings||Tower Group International Ltd Q3 2013 Earning Result|
|01/03/2014||Misc||Tower Group International, Ltd. Announces Merger With Acp Re, Ltd.|
|11/22/2013||Earnings||Tower Group International, Ltd. To Hold Second Quarter Result|
|09/05/2013||Dividends||Amount: 0.165, Declared Date: Aug 09 2013, Pay Date: Sep 20 2013|
TWGP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Tower Group International is down 86.21% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.58%, AmTrust Financial up 16.99%, and Endurance Specialty up 14.90%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for TWGP
Portfolio Strategies Featuring TWGP
Did Tower Group International make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Insurance - Property & Casualty
- Company Website: http://www.twrgrpintl.com
- IR Website: http://investors.twrgrpintl.com/index.cfm
- HQ Country: Bermuda
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Bermuda
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Direct Property and Casualty Insurance Carriers
- NAICS Code: 524126
- NAICS Industry: Insurance Carriers
- NAICS Sector: Finance and Insurance
Tower Group International Ltd offers property and casualty insurance products and insurance services and products. It operates in three business segments: Commercial Insurance, Assumed Reinsurance, and Personal Insurance segments.
TWGP Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("TWGP","name")
- Description: =YCI("TWGP","description")
- Sector: =YCI("TWGP","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("TWGP","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("TWGP","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.