TVPT Key Stats
Dow Jones10/08 18:40
Dow Jones10/07 15:25
TVPT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Travelport Worldwide is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 11.66%, Orbitz Worldwide down 12.69%, and Alibaba Group Holding up N/A.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for TVPT
Portfolio Strategies Featuring TVPT
Did Travelport Worldwide make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Cyclical
- Industry: Leisure
- Company Website: http://www.travelport.com
- IR Website: http://ir.travelport.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Georgia
- Incorporation Country: Bermuda
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: N/A
- Last Fiscal Year End: N/A
- NAICS: All Other Travel Arrangement and Reservation Services
- NAICS Code: 561599
- NAICS Industry: Travel Arrangement and Reservation Services
- NAICS Sector: Administrative and Support and Waste Management and Remediation Services
Travelport Worldwide Ltd is a travel commerce marketplace providing distribution, technology, payment and other solutions. It facilitates travel commerce by connecting the world’s travel providers, such as airlines and hotel chains.
TVPT Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("TVPT","name")
- Description: =YCI("TVPT","description")
- Sector: =YCI("TVPT","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("TVPT","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("TVPT","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.