TVPT Key Stats
PR Newswire03/17 08:00
|03/03/2015||Dividends||Amount: 0.075, Declared Date: Feb 23 2015, Pay Date: Mar 19 2015|
|12/02/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.075, Declared Date: Nov 04 2014, Pay Date: Dec 18 2014|
TVPT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Travelport Worldwide is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 13.76%, Brunswick up 15.74%, and Manchester United down 3.29%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for TVPT
Portfolio Strategies Featuring TVPT
Did Travelport Worldwide make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Cyclical
- Industry: Leisure
- Company Website: http://www.travelport.com
- IR Website: http://ir.travelport.com/
- HQ Country: United Kingdom
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Bermuda
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: N/A
- Last Fiscal Year End: N/A
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: All Other Travel Arrangement and Reservation Services
- NAICS Code: 561599
- NAICS Industry: Travel Arrangement and Reservation Services
- NAICS Sector: Administrative and Support and Waste Management and Remediation Services
Travelport Worldwide Ltd is a travel commerce platform providing distribution, technology, payment and other solutions for the global travel and tourism industry.
TVPT Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("TVPT","name")
- Description: =YCI("TVPT","description")
- Sector: =YCI("TVPT","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("TVPT","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("TVPT","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.