TVPT Key Stats
TVPT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Travelport Worldwide is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 20.37%, Brunswick up 10.94%, and World Series Of Golf down 41.67%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for TVPT
Portfolio Strategies Featuring TVPT
Did Travelport Worldwide make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Cyclical
- Industry: Leisure
- Company Website: http://www.travelport.com
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Georgia
- Incorporation Country: Bermuda
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: N/A
- Last Fiscal Year End: N/A
- NAICS: All Other Travel Arrangement and Reservation Services
- NAICS Code: 561599
- NAICS Industry: Travel Arrangement and Reservation Services
- NAICS Sector: Administrative and Support and Waste Management and Remediation Services
Travelport Worldwide Ltd is a travel commerce marketplace providing distribution, technology, payment and other solutions. It facilitates travel commerce by connecting the world’s travel providers, such as airlines and hotel chains.
TVPT Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("TVPT","name")
- Description: =YCI("TVPT","description")
- Sector: =YCI("TVPT","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("TVPT","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("TVPT","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.