TUP Key Stats
- Tupperware Brands Declares Dividend Fool May 24
- Daily Dividend Report: TUP, HD, PCP, CBS, CME May 24
- Tupperware Brands Corp. (TUP) Declares $0.62 Quarterly Dividend; 3% Yield Street Insider May 24
- Tupperware Brands Corporation Declares Quarterly Dividend PR Newswire May 24
- TUP January 2014 Options Begin Trading May 20
- TUPPERWARE BRANDS CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Offi... May 20
- Avon taps Tupperware exec to head N. America turnaround May 20
- Tupperware Reaches New 52-Week High (TUP) May 17
- This Retailer Needs Minimal Rental and Advertising May 17
- Tupperware Brands Rick Goings Awarded 'CEO Of The Year' By The Holmes Group PR Newswire May 15
TUP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Tupperware Brands Corporation is up 55.84% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Avon Products up 44.51%, and Newell Rubbermaid up 52.67%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for TUP
Pro Report PDF for TUP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TUP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TUP
Did Tupperware Brands Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Tupperware Brands Corporation, formerly Tupperware Corporation, is a multinational direct sales company. The company was ranked equal # 2 in Fortune's Most Admired Home equipment and furnishings section. In December of 2005, Tupperware Corporation changed its name to Tupperware Brands Corporation to reflect the company's increasing product diversity. This follows the 2001 purchase of Dallas-based, BeautiControl, and the 2005 acquisition of the International Beauty Group. The BeautiControl products include skin care products, cosmetics, bath and body care toiletries, fragrances and related products. The company was founded in 1946 and is headquartered in Orlando, Florida.