TUP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1.48%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||4.775|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||11.76%|
|Net Income (TTM)||258.90M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||66.91%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.27%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.64%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- TUPPERWARE BRANDS CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Financial Statements and Exhibits Dec 4
- Insider Trading Alert - ELLI, QCOM, GPK, TUP And SYK Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 4
- Tupperware Brands Corporation Monthly Update of Foreign Exchange Impact versus Prior Year noodls Dec 3
- Tupperware Brands Announces Appointment of Two Group Presidents noodls Dec 2
- Shop First, and Eat Later New York Times Nov 28
- Tupperware Brands Corporation (TUP): Today's Featured Consumer Non-Durables Laggard The Street Nov 27
- The All Small-Cap Team (Part 5): 25 Small-Cap Dividend Stocks To Keep Your Eye On In 2014 Seeking Alpha Nov 22
- [video] U.S. Middle Class Challenged, but Not Dead: Goings Nov 20
- Tupperware Brands Corporation Announces Upcoming Webcast noodls Nov 11
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Tupperware Brands (TUP) to Neutral Street Insider Oct 23
TUP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Tupperware Brands is up 48.60% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Newell Rubbermaid up 45.80%, and Avon Products up 23.33%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TUP
Pro Report PDF for TUP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TUP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TUP
Did Tupperware Brands make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Tupperware Brands Corporation, formerly Tupperware Corporation, is a multinational direct sales company. The company was ranked equal # 2 in Fortune's Most Admired Home equipment and furnishings section. In December of 2005, Tupperware Corporation changed its name to Tupperware Brands Corporation to reflect the company's increasing product diversity. This follows the 2001 purchase of Dallas-based, BeautiControl, and the 2005 acquisition of the International Beauty Group. The BeautiControl products include skin care products, cosmetics, bath and body care toiletries, fragrances and related products. The company was founded in 1946 and is headquartered in Orlando, Florida.