TUMI Key Stats
- Specialty Apparel Remains Attractive – Goldman (KORS) (TUMI) (GPS) Street Insider May 16
- Tumi Holdings Beats on Both Top and Bottom Lines May 9
- Analyst Moves: MNST, TSLA, TUMI May 9
- Goldman Adjusts Numbers on Tumi (TUMI) Street Insider May 9
- Stock Downgrades: Tumi Has Too Much Baggage May 9
- TUMI HOLDINGS, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 9
- Citi Downgrades Tumi Holdings (TUMI) to Neutral Street Insider May 9
- Tumi Holdings Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 8
- Tumi Holdings Earnings: Here’s Why Shares are Up Now May 8
- Tumi Holdings Inc Earnings Call scheduled for 4:30 pm ET today May 8
TUMI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Tumi is up 22.58% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, Steven Madden up 18.76%, and Tandy Leather Factory up 0.00%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for TUMI
Pro Report PDF for TUMI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TUMI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TUMI
Did Tumi make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Tumi, Inc., a manufacturer of suitcases and bags for travel, is based in South Plainfield, New Jersey. Founded in 1975 by Charlie Clifford after a stint in the Peace Corps in Peru, the company is named after a Peruvian ceremonial knife used for sacrifices. Tumi, Inc. has been a unit of Doughty Hanson & Co. since 2004.