TUC Key Stats
- ISS Supports Both Moab Nominees to Replace Mac-Gray's Incumbent Directors GlobeNewswire May 20
- Mac-Gray Corporation Amends Senior Credit Facility PR Newswire May 20
- MAC-GRAY CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Ot... May 20
- Mac-Gray Corporation's Board of Directors Issues Letter to Shareholders PR Newswire May 15
- Mac-Gray Corporation Highlights Business and Governance Initiatives in Sharehold... May 13
- Moab Capital Partners Responds to Assertions Made by Mac-Gray in Its Presentatio... May 13
- MAC-GRAY CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 10
- Mac-Gray Misses on Both Revenue and Earnings Fool May 6
- Trading Volume Spiked Following These 5 Reports May 5
- Sidoti Starts Mac-Gray Corp. (TUC) at Neutral Street Insider May 3
TUC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Mac-Gray Corporation is up 5.97% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.68%, Spark Networks up 61.97%, and NutriSystem down 7.42%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for TUC
Pro Report PDF for TUC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TUC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TUC
Did Mac-Gray Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?