TU Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-1.44%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.083|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||8.70%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.354B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||56.67%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||12.47%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.95%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Toronto Stock Exchange Approves TELUS (TU) $500M NCIB Street Insider 9:02 AM
- AT&T and Rogers Tie Up for LTE Roaming - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 10
- TELUS takes the guesswork out of TV viewing noodls Dec 5
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: State Auto Financial, TELUS and Hewlett-Packard Forbes Dec 5
- Are Telecom Services A Good Place For Dividend Investors? Seeking Alpha Dec 2
- Ericsson's IMS Solution for TELUS Nov 29
- TELUS invests $1.5 million to bring wireless service to more than 26 kilometers of Highway 16 between Prince George and McBride noodls Nov 29
- Ericsson's IMS Solution for TELUS - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 29
- TELUS brings world’s fastest wireless technology to Cobourg and Port Hope noodls Nov 28
- Rogers Wins Major NHL Deal - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 27
TU Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). TELUS is up 9.28% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.53%, BCE up 3.74%, and Rogers Communications up 3.64%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TU
Pro Report PDF for TU
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TU Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TU
Did TELUS make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Telus is a national telecommunications company in Canada that provides a wide range of telecommunications products and services including internet access, voice, entertainment, video, and satellite television. The company operates its business through two segments: Wireline and Wireless. Telus' wireless division, Telus Mobility, offers CDMA 2000, IDEN, and HSPA+-based mobile phone networks. The company is based in Burnaby, British Columbia, part of Greater Vancouver. It was founded on October 26, 1998.