TTWO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-45.50%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.189|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-92.20M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||37.87%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-83.40%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Mobile Gaming Will Disappear Well Before Console Gaming Fool Dec 8
- Top Video-Game Stocks for 2013 Fool Dec 7
- 'Grand Theft Auto Online' potential gold mine for Take-Two Investor's Business Daily Dec 6
- Electronic Arts tanks on problems with Battlefield 4 Talking Numbers Dec 5
- Electronic Arts (EA) Shares Bruised on the Battlefield The Street Dec 5
- Take Two CEO Says Backwards Compatibility 'Doesn't Affect Consumers' Forbes Dec 4
- Take-Two Interactive Software's Management Presents at Credit Suisse Technology Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Dec 3
- Analyst: Solid Traffic for Consumer Electronics Wall St. Cheat Sheet Dec 3
- TransGaming and 2K Announce The Bureau: XCOM Declassified Is Now Available For Mac noodls Dec 3
- Nintendo Seen Missing Target as Sony-Microsoft Dwarf Wii U Bloomberg Dec 3
TTWO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Take-Two Interactive Sftw is up 38.56% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.65%, Activision Blizzard up 54.56%, and Electronic Arts up 50.74%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TTWO
Pro Report PDF for TTWO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TTWO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TTWO
Did Take-Two Interactive Sftw make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a major American publisher, developer, and distributor of video games and video game peripherals. Take-Two wholly owns 2K Games and Rockstar Games. The company's headquarters are in New York City, with international headquarters in Windsor, United Kingdom. Development studio locations include San Diego, Vancouver, Toronto and Novato, California. Take-Two has developed and published many notable games, including its most famous series Grand Theft Auto series, the Midnight Club racing series, the Manhunt series and more recently BioShock. As owner of 2K Games, Take-Two publishes its popular 2K Sports titles. It also acted as the publisher of Bethesda Softworks's 2006 game, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. The company was founded in 1993.