TTTM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-17.94%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.7695|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-10.16M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||16.31%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-591.5%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- T3 Motion CEO William Tsumpes PART-2 Interview on Clear Channel's Business Radio DFW 1109AM Marketwired Dec 4
- T3 Motion Extends Segway Trade-in Program as Sales Grow More Than 200% in Q4 2013 GlobeNewswire Dec 4
- T3 MOTION, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 19
- Photo Release -- T3 Motion Announces New Patroller Vehicle Rental Program for the Convention and Entertainment Industries GlobeNewswire Nov 11
- T3 Motion CEO William Tsumpes Interview on Clear Channel Business Talk Radio DFW1190AM Michael Yorba Marketwired Nov 8
- T3 Motion Announces the Appointment of Mr. Chris Spencer to the Board of Directors as Chairman of the T3 Motion Audit Committee GlobeNewswire Oct 31
- T3 Motion Receives Revolving Credit Line Increase From Its Primary Institutional Investors Alpha Capital Anstalt and Brio Capital Master Fund GlobeNewswire Oct 24
- T3 Motion Prepares to Launch New National Fleet Services Maintenance Program GlobeNewswire Oct 22
- T3 Motion CEO William Tsumpes to Lead T3 to Profitability Under New Long Term Employment Agreement GlobeNewswire Sep 16
- T3 MOTION, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Aug 14
TTTM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). T3 Motion is down 59.84% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.24%, Geely Automobile Holdings up 2.03%, and BYD Co. up 84.13%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TTTM
Pro Strategies Featuring TTTM
Did T3 Motion make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
T3 Motion, Inc., is engaged in the design, manufacturing and marketing of personal mobility vehicles powered by electric motors.