TTS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||28.25%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.688|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-78.79%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-72.90M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||70.10%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||7.13%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Law Offices of Howard G. Smith Announces Lead Plaintiff Deadline In The Class Action Lawsuit Against Tile Shop Holdings, Inc. Business Wire Dec 6
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Brower Piven Encourages Investors With More Than $100,000 in Losses from Investment in Tile Shop Holdings, Inc. to Contact Brower Piven Before the January 14, 2014 Lead Plaintiff Deadline Business Wire Dec 5
- Lieff Cabraser Announces Class Action Litigation Against Tile Shop Holdings, Inc. - TTS Business Wire Dec 4
- Moving Average Crossover: Great News for Tile Shop Hldgs, Inc. (TTS)? Dec 4
- Moving Average Crossover: Great News for Tile Shop Hldgs, Inc. (TTS)? - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 4
- Glancy Binkow & Goldberg LLP Announces Class Action Lawsuit on Behalf of Investors of Tile Shop Holdings, Inc. Business Wire Dec 3
- Tile Shop (TTS) Price Target Raised to $18 Street Insider Dec 3
- Harwood Feffer LLP Announces Investigation of Tile Shop Holdings, Inc. PR Newswire Dec 2
- TILE SHOP HOLDINGS, INC. SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Reminds Investors of Class Action Against Tile Shop Holdings, Inc. and Its Board of Directors and a Lead Plaintiff Deadline of January 14, 2014 Business Wire Dec 2
- Investor Alert: Wites & Kapetan Announces Investigation of Tile Shop, Inc.’s Decline in Share Value and Possible Class Action Lawsuit Business Wire Dec 2
TTS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Tile Shop Holdings is up 8.26% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.14%, Home Depot up 28.67%, and Lowe's Companies up 39.18%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TTS
Pro Report PDF for TTS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TTS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TTS
Did Tile Shop Holdings make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Tile Shop Holdings Inc is a retailer of manufactured & natural stone tiles, setting & maintenance materials, & related accessories. Its products include ceramic, porcelain, glass, and stainless steel manufactured tiles & among others.