TTS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.2479|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||13.01M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||69.75%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.74%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Street Insider08/04 18:03
Street Insider07/29 15:24
Street Insider07/29 09:30
Street Insider07/28 17:53
|07/22/2014||Misc||AGM Event for Tile Shop Holdings Inc|
TTS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Tile Shop Holdings is down 55.96% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.81%, Lumber Liquidators down 42.59%, and Home Depot up 26.34%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for TTS
Portfolio Strategies Featuring TTS
Did Tile Shop Holdings make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Cyclical
- Industry: Home Improvement Stores
- Company Website: http://www.tileshop.com
- IR Website: http://investors.tileshop.com/CorporateProfile.aspx?iid=4329552
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Minnesota
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: All Other Home Furnishings Stores
- NAICS Code: 442299
- NAICS Industry: Home Furnishings Stores
- NAICS Sector: Retail Trade
Tile Shop Holdings Inc is a retailer of manufactured & natural stone tiles, setting & maintenance materials, & related accessories. Its products include ceramic, porcelain, glass, and stainless steel manufactured tiles, among others.
TTS Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("TTS","name")
- Description: =YCI("TTS","description")
- Sector: =YCI("TTS","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("TTS","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("TTS","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.