TTM Key Stats
- EM Morning Roundup: WTO To Close Landmark Trade Deal Dec 6
- Jaguar Land Rover plans new manufacturing facility in Brazil Dec 6
- Tata NANO is the Most Trusted Brand and ranks No. 1 in the Hatchback category in 'The Brand Trust Report, India Study 2013' 06 Dec, 2013 noodls Dec 6
- EM Morning Roundup: EM Fell To Three Week Low Ahead Of U.S. Jobs Data Dec 4
- Tata Motors commits to long term R&D in the UK 02 Dec, 2013 noodls Dec 3
- Sales Slide Sharply For India's Tata Motors Dec 2
- 7 Luxury Sedans That Pack Serious Power Dec 1
- Is Lamborghini's New "Practical" SUV a Plug-In Hybrid? Dec 1
- Lamborghini's New "Practical" SUV Will Blow Your Mind Dec 1
- Tata Motors November sales at 40,863 nos 01 Dec, 2013 noodls Dec 1
TTM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Tata Motors is up 23.90% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Ford Motor up 52.52%, and General Motors up 63.49%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TTM
Pro Report PDF for TTM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TTM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TTM
Did Tata Motors make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Tata Motors Limited is an Indian multinational automotive maker by sales -- makes buses, trucks, tractor-trailers, passenger cars (Indica, Indigo, Safari, Sumo, and the ultra budget-conscious Nano), light commercial vehicles, and utility vehicles. The company also makes construction equipment and provides IT services. Tata Motors sells through more than 1,500 dealers in India, as well as exports vehicles to countries in Africa, Asia, Europe, the Middle East, and South America. In addition, the company distributes Fiat-brand cars in India through its Tata-Fiat dealer network. Its products include passenger cars, trucks, vans and coaches. The company was formerly known as Tata Engineering and Locomotive Company Limited and changed its name to Tata Motors Limited in July 2003. Tata Motors Limited was founded in 1945 and is based in Mumbai, India.