TTI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||8.68%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.0783|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||50.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||6.474M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||18.66%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.76%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Cowen Starts TETRA Technologies Inc. (TTI) at Market Perform Street Insider Dec 2
- DA Davidson Starts TETRA Technologies Inc. (TTI) at Neutral Street Insider Nov 15
- Two Attractive Small-Cap Energy Stocks Nov 8
- Tetra Technologies, Inc. (TTI) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.15 Street Insider Nov 7
- Trading Radar for 11/07: Disney (DIS), Tim Hortons (THI), FireEye (FEYE), Groupon (GRPN) Report Street Insider Nov 6
- Short Interest In TETRA Technologies Moves 16.4% Lower Oct 11
- Interesting TTI Put And Call For November 16th Sep 23
- Short Interest In TETRA Technologies Moves 12% Higher Sep 12
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage increases Sep 6
- Insider Bets Paying Off At TTI As New 52-Week High Reached Aug 26
TTI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Tetra Technologies is up 74.35% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, Compressco Partners up 23.95%, and Forum Energy Technologies up 8.49%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TTI
Pro Report PDF for TTI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TTI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TTI
Did Tetra Technologies make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
TETRA Technologies, Inc. is a geographically diversified oil and gas services company that provides niche products and services focused on well completion and on late-life production enhancement and decommissioning. In addition, it is the world's largest, vertically integrated producer, marketer, and distributor of calcium chloride, which it supplies as feedstocks—along with its brominated products—for its completion fluids business as well as for applications in a variety of other markets. TETRA holds premier market positions in several niche oil and gas service market categories, including: completion fluids, well abandonment and decommissioning, production testing, and compression based production enhancement. The company operates through five reportable segments organized into three divisions: Fluids, Offshore and Production Enhancement. The company was founded in 1981 and is headquartered in The Woodlands, Texas.