TTGT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-9.93%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.025|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-50.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-0.814M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||69.54%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||2.61%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- TechTarget Releases Global Research Study Examining Buying Dynamics, Media Consumption, and Engagement Preferences of Technology Buyers Worldwide noodls Dec 4
- TechTarget: A Substantial Reduction In Shares Outstanding Makes For A Compelling Buy Seeking Alpha Nov 25
- TECHTARGET INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 12
- TechTarget Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 7
- TechTarget Reports Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results noodls Nov 7
- TECHTARGET INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 7
- Q3 2013 TechTarget, Inc. Earnings Release - After Market Close Nov 7
- TechTarget (TTGT) Offers to Acquire Up to 6.5M Shares at $5/Share Street Insider Sep 25
- TechTarget Campaign Wins Best B2B Campaign Award at the Singapore Media Awards Business Wire Sep 9
- TechTarget’s SearchServerVirtualization.com Announces Best of VMworld 2013 Award Winners Business Wire Aug 28
TTGT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). TechTarget is up 19.02% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.73%, Travelzoo up 17.47%, and SouFun Holdings up 227.2%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TTGT
Pro Strategies Featuring TTGT
Did TechTarget make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
TechTarget, Inc., provides specialized online content that brings together buyers and sellers of corporate IT products. It sells customized marketing programs that enable IT vendors to reach corporate IT decision makers who are researching IT purchases.