TSU Key Stats
- Brazil Telecom Italia Unit Looks Into Selling Telecommunications Towers Dow Jones 04/15 07:02 ET
- 3 Stocks Pulling The Telecommunications Industry Downward The Street 04/11 09:02 ET
- Tim Participacoes SA (TSU): Today's Featured Telecommunications Laggard The Street 03/25 13:01 ET
- TIM Gets An Unexpected Catalyst: Sale To The Liking Of Authorities, 40% Upside Seeking Alpha 03/18 07:33 ET
- Tim Participacoes SA (TSU): Today's Featured Telecommunications Laggard The Street 02/24 12:01 ET
- TIM Participacoes S.A. Management Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha 02/14 16:20 ET
- Brazil Mobile-Phone Company TIM 4Q Profit Rose; Revenue Growth Outstripped Costs Dow Jones 02/14 05:26 ET
- TIM Reports Its 4Q13 and 2013 Results Marketwired 02/13 22:49 ET
- Charles Brandes' Top Year End Stocks Yahoo 02/10 18:22 ET
- 5 Technology Stocks Dragging The Sector Down Yahoo 02/10 12:03 ET
|May 13||Dividends||Amount: 0.3795, Declared Date: Apr 24 2013, Pay Date: Jun 19 2013|
TSU Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Tim Participacoes is up 21.01% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 22.72%, Telefonica up 22.77%, and Oi down 53.38%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for TSU
PDF Report for TSU
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TSU Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring TSU
Did Tim Participacoes make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Communication Services
- Industry: Telecom Services
- Headquarters Country: Brazil
- Headquarters State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Brazil
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: N/A
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
TIM Participações or TIM Brasil (BM&F Bovespa: TIMP3 / NYSE: TSU) is the Brazilian subisidiary of Telecom Italia Mobile an Italian telecommunications company. TIM Participações started its activities in Brazil in 1998 and since 2002 has consolidated its national presence, becoming the first mobile company present in all Brazilian States and have more than 51 million customers. The Company, through the GSM technology, has a national reach approximately 93% of urban population and offers services to mobile and fixed telephony, data transmission and Internet access at high speed, bringing the convergence of services for all its customers in a single company. TIM Participacoes S.A. was founded in 1998 and is headquartered in Rio de Janeiro. Its listed in BM&F Bovespa and NYSE, in São Paulo and New York exchanges respectively.