TSU Key Stats
- TIM Participacoes (TSU) Shares Cross Below 200 DMA May 15
- 4 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Monday: JMI, TSU, ARR, XLNX May 10
- Telecom Services in Latin America, Revisited. Fool May 8
- TIM PARTICIPACOES SA Financials May 2
- TIM Participacoes S.A. Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Tran... Apr 30
- TIM Reports Its 1Q13 Results Marketwired Apr 30
- TIM Participacoes (TSU) Shares Cross Below 200 DMA Apr 19
- The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Nokia, Siemens, TIM Participacoes, Interdigit... Apr 18
- NSN Inks Network Upgrade Deal Apr 17
- NSN Inks Network Upgrade Deal - Analyst Blog Zacks Apr 17
TSU Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Tim is down 14.12% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.96%, Telefonica Brasil up 14.46%, and InterDigital up 82.34%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for TSU
Pro Report PDF for TSU
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TSU Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TSU
Did Tim make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
TIM Participações or TIM Brasil (BM&F Bovespa: TIMP3 / NYSE: TSU) is the Brazilian subisidiary of Telecom Italia Mobile an Italian telecommunications company. TIM Participações started its activities in Brazil in 1998 and since 2002 has consolidated its national presence, becoming the first mobile company present in all Brazilian States and have more than 51 million customers. The Company, through the GSM technology, has a national reach approximately 93% of urban population and offers services to mobile and fixed telephony, data transmission and Internet access at high speed, bringing the convergence of services for all its customers in a single company. TIM Participacoes S.A. was founded in 1998 and is headquartered in Rio de Janeiro. Its listed in BM&F Bovespa and NYSE, in São Paulo and New York exchanges respectively.