TSU Key Stats
- TIM Brasil not up for sale, CEO says Reuters Dec 3
- Interesting TSU Call Options For January 2014 Nov 18
- TIM Participacoes Becomes Oversold (TSU) Nov 7
- TIM Participacoes S.A. Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 30
- TIM Reports Its 3Q13 Results Marketwired Oct 29
- Brazil wireless carrier TIM's profit falls 16 percent Reuters Oct 29
- First Week of TSU December 21st Options Trading Oct 22
- UBS Downgrades TIM Participações, Not Seeing Deals Anytime Soon Barrons.com Oct 15
- Vodafone Remains Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 14
- TIM Participacoes downgraded by Standpoint Research Oct 14
TSU Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Tim Participacoes is up 53.18% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Telefonica Brasil down 7.81%, and Telefonica up 23.74%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TSU
Pro Report PDF for TSU
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TSU Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TSU
Did Tim Participacoes make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
TIM Participações or TIM Brasil (BM&F Bovespa: TIMP3 / NYSE: TSU) is the Brazilian subisidiary of Telecom Italia Mobile an Italian telecommunications company. TIM Participações started its activities in Brazil in 1998 and since 2002 has consolidated its national presence, becoming the first mobile company present in all Brazilian States and have more than 51 million customers. The Company, through the GSM technology, has a national reach approximately 93% of urban population and offers services to mobile and fixed telephony, data transmission and Internet access at high speed, bringing the convergence of services for all its customers in a single company. TIM Participacoes S.A. was founded in 1998 and is headquartered in Rio de Janeiro. Its listed in BM&F Bovespa and NYSE, in São Paulo and New York exchanges respectively.