TSS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||25.64%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.275|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||6.25%|
|Net Income (TTM)||239.96M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||32.89%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||10.94%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.28%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- TSYS Named to The Civic 50 Business Wire Dec 5
- 5 Stocks Dragging The Diversified Services Industry Downward The Street Dec 4
- Total System Services Inc. (TSS): Today's Featured Computer Software & Services Winner The Street Dec 3
- Baird Upgrades Total System Services (TSS) to Outperform Street Insider Dec 3
- Total System upgraded by Robert W. Baird Dec 3
- TSYS Announces Fourth-Quarter 2013 Dividend noodls Dec 2
- Total System Services, Inc. (TSS) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield Street Insider Dec 2
- Heartland Payment's New Ventures Make Sense, But Mind The Multiples Nov 26
- TSS Extends Alliance with FirstBank Nov 25
- TSS Extends Alliance with FirstBank - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 25
TSS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Total System Services is up 43.14% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.18%, MasterCard up 63.81%, and Discover Financial up 31.32%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TSS
Pro Report PDF for TSS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TSS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TSS
Did Total System Services make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Total System Services, Inc. provides electronic payment processing, merchant services and related services to financial and nonfinancial institutions. Its solutions are used by merchants, international banks, financial institutions, businesses and governments. Total System Services offers merchant payment-acceptance solutions as well as services in credit, debit, prepaid, mobile, chip, healthcare, installments and money transfer. It operates through three reportable business segments: North America Services, International Services and Merchant Services. The company was founded in 1983 and is headquartered in Columbus, Georgia.