TSRO Key Stats
Street Insider07/24 16:51
Street Insider07/24 16:50
Street Insider07/23 14:59
|05/16/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Tesaro Inc|
|04/30/2014 16:15 EDT||Misc||Tesaro Inc Q1 2014 Earnings Conference Call|
|04/30/2014||Earnings||Tesaro Inc Q1 2014 Earnings Results. Estimate: -1.21.|
|02/19/2014 16:15 EDT||Misc||Tesaro Inc Q4 2013 Earning Conference Call|
|02/19/2014||Earnings||Tesaro Inc Q4 2013 Earning Result. Estimate: -0.85.|
|11/07/2013 16:30 EDT||Misc||Q3 2013 Earnings Conference Call|
|11/07/2013||Earnings||Tesaro to Announce Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results on November 7, 2013. Estimate: -0.72.|
TSRO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Tesaro is down 23.26% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 18.87%, Pacific Biosciences up 77.44%, and Biogen Idec up 46.55%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for TSRO
PDF Report for TSRO
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TSRO Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring TSRO
Did Tesaro make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.tesarobio.com
- IR Website: http://ir.tesarobio.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Massachusetts
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2013
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2012
- NAICS: Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325412
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
TESARO, Inc. is an oncology-focused biopharmaceutical company dedicated to improving the lives of cancer patients.
TSRO Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("TSRO","name")
- Description: =YCI("TSRO","description")
- Sector: =YCI("TSRO","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("TSRO","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("TSRO","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.